Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

NVC document processing

NVC document processing

Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:36 am
Just Joined

Robinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to all
Default NVC document processing

We have paid both AOS fee online aswell as the Immigrant Visa fee online. we have sent of the AOS to the NVC, but we don't know when to send the DS-230 with all my documents.

can anyone help please?
Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:44 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NVC document processing

Originally Posted by Robinson79
We have paid both AOS fee online aswell as the Immigrant Visa fee online. we have sent of the AOS to the NVC, but we don't know when to send the DS-230 with all my documents.

can anyone help please?
For others reading this post, AOS in this case means Affidavit of Support.

Doesn't NVC send you further notice when they are ready for you to submit the DS-230?

Rene
Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:48 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

can anyone help please?
The NVC will request it from you shortly.

Depending on your consulate, the NVC may also collect the civil documents.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigra...info_3734.html

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigra...info_3190.html
Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:53 am
Just Joined

Robinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to allRobinson79 is a name known to all

I spoke to the NVC and they said that is should send my documents with DS-230, as i've already paid online. does this sound right??
Old Nov 12th 2008, 8:03 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

I spoke to the NVC and they said that is should send my documents with DS-230, as i've already paid online. does this sound right??
Did you review those links?
Old Nov 12th 2008, 8:07 am
Just Joined

my other half has the paperwork for those links. she is in the states and will look at it this evening. I'm just being impatient. thank you anyway
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:05 am

my other half has the paperwork for those links. she is in the states and will look at it this evening. I'm just being impatient. thank you anyway
It's just if you read the 2nd link, you'll find the confirmation you are looking for. You don't need any paperwork to check it.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:10 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just being impatient.
Word to the wise... we're a tough audience. Impatience won't get you anywhere!

Ian
Old Nov 13th 2008, 6:27 am
Just Joined

just a quick one regarding the DS-230.

Q21a persons named in 14 and 19 who will accompany you to the United states now?

Q21b persons named in 14 and 19 who will follow you to the United states at a later date?

Well my wife is already in the states, and i'll be travelling alone. should i put down N/A for both??

Q23 List below all educational institutions attended. ( i'm guessing i do put in high school aswell as college ) ??

stupid questions sorry
Old Nov 13th 2008, 6:39 am

The question does apply to you, so "N/A" isn't an appropriate response. "None" might be.