Wikiposts

Nvc!

Old Dec 30th 2003, 1:14 am
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Nvc!

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Hey everyone!!!

I am so happy!!!

Mark and I couldnt get thru the busy lines of NVC.. but my dad in law did and guess what??, They got our case on Wednesday!! Yay yay!!, They will forward the case to the embassy within 2-3 weeks!!!, Awwwww, I am so happy!!!

PS: thanks for your patience Dutch.. Thanks Dad in law and my lovely mark, You guys rule!!
Way to go tweeks!!!

Does this mean you'll be replacing Real Madrid with the Denver Broncos soon?
Old Dec 30th 2003, 1:29 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Yay Hyperstinky! Soon you will be with Mark and lil Bean!

Juliet
Old Dec 30th 2003, 8:09 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Noorah101
Thank you Kristine and Hyper!!

Hyper - I'm sure yours will go through in lots less time than 2 - 3 weeks! Congrats on getting to NVC! :-)

About the earthquake - what a devistating loss!! :-( Fortunately, Sadegh had no relatives or friends living in Bam, and Tehran and his home town of Mianeh are 650 miles and more away from Bam. But we all feel the loss of his countrymen just as much. I'm so glad to see USA helping them, maybe this will break the ice to better relations between the countries. :-)

Hyper....get ready for high speed gear from now on!! :-)

Rene
Sorry to bump this post.. but I have been shopping today and couldn't check the forum!!
I am glad to see the US is helping Iran too, it will certainly made their relation better
Thanks for your wishes Rene, I hope you can be together soon, You have been waiting for so long, Sadegh is next on getting his butt there. How many days does it usually take for NVC to forward the case to the embassy?.
Old Dec 30th 2003, 8:11 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sphyrapicus
Way to go tweeks!!!

Does this mean you'll be replacing Real Madrid with the Denver Broncos soon?

Are you kidding??, I LOVE REAL MADRID JUST AS MUCH AS I LOVE THE BRONCOS!!!!.
Futbol and Football rules!!!
Old Dec 30th 2003, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold

Are you kidding??, I LOVE REAL MADRID JUST AS MUCH AS I LOVE THE BRONCOS!!!!.
Futbol and Football rules!!!
Well, RM has vanished from your sig so it made me wonder.
Old Dec 30th 2003, 9:24 am
David9287

How many days does it usually take for NVC to forward the case to the embassy?.
Hi Tweeky,
We will still welcome you to Colorado even if you don't like the Broncos.....lol. Make mine the....... New England Patriots this year! NSC approved on 9-26-03, NVC approved 10-10-03, Consulate in Kiev got our file on 10-17-03. I fly out to meet Olena on Jan 30 and WE fly back together on the 8th of Feb 04. Yup, 2-3 weeks would be about right.
1NOA 3-7-03 NSC
2NOA 9-26-03
NVC Approved 10-10-03
Consulate 10-17-03
Police Check Cleared 10-21-03
Medical Exam "Healthy as a Lamb" 11-12-03
Interview 12-10-03 K-1 VISA IN HER PASSPORT
I fly to Odessa Jan 30, 04
WE fly to the USA Feb 8, 04
Wedding Date APRIL 17, 2004 whooooo! hoooooo!

Old Dec 30th 2003, 12:25 pm

Originally posted by David9287
Hi Tweeky,
We will still welcome you to Colorado even if you don't like the Broncos.....lol. Make mine the....... New England Patriots this year! NSC approved on 9-26-03, NVC approved 10-10-03, Consulate in Kiev got our file on 10-17-03. I fly out to meet Olena on Jan 30 and WE fly back together on the 8th of Feb 04. Yup, 2-3 weeks would be about right.
1NOA 3-7-03 NSC
2NOA 9-26-03
NVC Approved 10-10-03
Consulate 10-17-03
Police Check Cleared 10-21-03
Medical Exam "Healthy as a Lamb" 11-12-03
Interview 12-10-03 K-1 VISA IN HER PASSPORT
I fly to Odessa Jan 30, 04
WE fly to the USA Feb 8, 04
Wedding Date APRIL 17, 2004 whooooo! hoooooo!
Thanks!!!
I love the Broncos so dont you worry about it
Sphyrapicus dear.. my RM smiley has vanished because of my two new and temporary christmas smiley and nativity. The jumping smiley on the bed is gone too.. but you only notice what you want

Take care!!

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Dec 30th 2003 at 12:27 pm.
Old Dec 30th 2003, 1:21 pm
Together at last!

Simon&Vik will become famous soon enoughSimon&Vik will become famous soon enough

I had SUCH an awful time w/NVC today! After waiting on hold around 17 minutes, I was disconnected! TWICE!! Grrr!

But finally, I did get someone.
Case recieved Dec 23 & sent to London Dec 29!

But in all the happiness, I forgot to get our new case ID number! Doh! Guess now I have to call back... *sigh*
Old Dec 31st 2003, 12:34 am

Originally posted by Simon&Vik
I had SUCH an awful time w/NVC today! After waiting on hold around 17 minutes, I was disconnected! TWICE!! Grrr!

But finally, I did get someone.
Case recieved Dec 23 & sent to London Dec 29!

But in all the happiness, I forgot to get our new case ID number! Doh! Guess now I have to call back... *sigh*
My case was recieved by NVC on Dec 24, just a day after yours
As for being in hold for 17 minutes.. My hubby was on hold for 25 minutes and he was disconected :scared:, My dad in law called.. and only had to wait 3 minutes to find out our case was already there, it is odd how quick he can get things done

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Dec 31st 2003 at 12:38 am.
Old Dec 31st 2003, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

...I am so happy!!!

Mark and I couldnt get thru the busy lines of NVC.. but my dad in law did and guess what??, They got our case on Wednesday!! Yay yay!!, They will forward the case to the embassy within 2-3 weeks!!!, Awwwww, I am so happy!!!
Hiya Hyper!

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I haven't been around here much long enough to be able to post anything over the last few days, but I am so glad to see that your file has now reached NVC. I know that you posted this a couple of days ago now, but I couldn't let it go without adding my "Congrats" to those already posted. I wish you a speedy trip through NVC

You do realise that you and Dutch in a race now I'll be watching to see who can clear NVC the fastest!

Good luck and "Happy New Year" to you and yours

Karen