NSC Cant be for Real!!

Old Mar 11th 2003, 8:28 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute
Default NSC Cant be for Real!!

Having just checked M Udalls latest processing times for NSC I see that since I began checking them in July 2002 they have actually moved one whole day in all that time How my heart goes out to those poor over worked workers at that centre. : C'mon guys what is going on there?? Or should I say NOT going on there. How many I-130's can they have to work on that its taken them 8 months to move from May 20 to May 21st???? This is pathetic & we wonder why we become impatient.
Cheers
Shepslady.
Old Mar 11th 2003, 3:12 pm
Wisdom Over Wealth

Default Re: NSC Cant be for Real!!

shepslady

Yes I noticed the same thing and to frost the cake they extended the waiting
period from 200-230 to 250-280 and I was 3 days away from the 230!

But at least they approved our I-129

I'm sorry Darlin

Old Mar 11th 2003, 6:09 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Wisdom I noticed the same thing too re the time changes but as we are putting all our faith in the I-129F too it doesnt make a lot of difference to us but cant help thinking that our poor I-130's are a joke to them. Was so happy to read that you finally got your approval on the I-129F.
Cheers
Shepslady
Old Mar 11th 2003, 6:14 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by shepslady
Wisdom I noticed the same thing too re the time changes but as we are putting all our faith in the I-129F too it doesnt make a lot of difference to us but cant help thinking that our poor I-130's are a joke to them. Was so happy to read that you finally got your approval on the I-129F.
Cheers
Shepslady

I predict you'll hear something by the end of the month, at latest by my birthday, first week in April..........just a feeling...........
Old Mar 11th 2003, 6:24 pm
Petey's Playmate

PEACHSTER is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully you will get that approval soon. Like I've said before I really feel for you guys out there waiting on the I-130. I see your NOA is for July. You have waited enough. That is just ridiculous that your still not approved.
Old Mar 11th 2003, 7:59 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

Cindy I sure hope your right. Im trying so hard to remain strong but with our first wedding anniversary just days away I am not doing a very good job of it right now. Still I am trying to stay positive & focusing so much on the I-129F & I am starting to get angry that we were given false information from an officer at NSC delaying the filing of our I-129F. If we had the correct information at the time we would have applied for it months earlier than we did & I would be home by now. Im not a real relgious person but find I pray so hard everyday that something will start going right for us soon. We have already missed out on so many firsts together now so its time for me to go home so we can really begin our married life together. Thanks for all the positive vibes you send. They do help me stay focused.
Cheers
Shepslady
Old Mar 11th 2003, 8:18 pm
Wisdom Over Wealth

Default Re: NSC Cant be for Real!!

I was actually pulling for the I-130 to come before the I-129 sense I have
had so much trouble with it. I think I was more devastated over the I-130
being pushed back than the approval yesterday. I know Masochist! I'm still
dizzy from the lose of blood to my head with yesterdays surprise.

I really hope all us longtimers are relieved of duty soon! & that doesn't
start until we are in our lovers arms.

Old Mar 11th 2003, 8:19 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Cindy I sure hope your right. Im trying so hard to remain strong but with our first wedding anniversary just days away I am not doing a very good job of it right now. Still I am trying to stay positive & focusing so much on the I-129F & I am starting to get angry that we were given false information from an officer at NSC delaying the filing of our I-129F. If we had the correct information at the time we would have applied for it months earlier than we did & I would be home by now. Im not a real relgious person but find I pray so hard everyday that something will start going right for us soon. We have already missed out on so many firsts together now so its time for me to go home so we can really begin our married life together. Thanks for all the positive vibes you send. They do help me stay focused.
Cheers
Shepslady

Not a problem dearie, chin up, take a deep breath, throw those shoulders back and yell, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore." No wait, that's a line from a movie..... Ok, well if nothing else, you'll improve your posture, your cardio vascular health, lower your blood pressure, your cholorestorol, increase your breast size, sex drive ( wait a minute WHAT is this, somebody has been messing with my script!!!!!!!!???????). Ah well, hang tough, we're all here,
Old Mar 12th 2003, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

spongehead is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers
Shepslady
Hang in there Shepslady,

your I-129F approval is just around the corner, so keep staying positive!
Old Mar 12th 2003, 1:29 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

LOL Cindy just what I needed something to put a laugh into my day...not so sure I want the bust increase though LOL. This forum & all of you people are a real blessing.
Cheers
Shepslady
Old Mar 12th 2003, 1:30 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

Thanks for you kind words & support spongehead I need all the support I can get.
Cheers
Shepslady