A Note of Thanks

Old May 8th 2003, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

kariml is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A Note of Thanks

A few months ago in a very very low time for my fiance and I, I posted here (actually through Google) asking for advice on ditching the K and getting married VWP.

In summary the advice I was given was more like "girrrl what are you thinkin?"

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone (i believe Dekka's Angel's response was the strongest ) for giving me solid advice and not flaming me for asking as I was ignorant of the process and legalities at the time.

Although we don't have the visa yet, my stud got packet 3 today and I do have peace of mind. I know that waiting and being patient will (and has been) so much more rewarding.

Thanks again

Kari
Old May 8th 2003, 1:55 am
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough
Default Re: A Note of Thanks

Originally posted by kariml
A few months ago in a very very low time for my fiance and I, I posted here (actually through Google) asking for advice on ditching the K and getting married VWP.

In summary the advice I was given was more like "girrrl what are you thinkin?"

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone (i believe Dekka's Angel's response was the strongest ) for giving me solid advice and not flaming me for asking as I was ignorant of the process and legalities at the time.

Although we don't have the visa yet, my stud got packet 3 today and I do have peace of mind. I know that waiting and being patient will (and has been) so much more rewarding.

Thanks again

Kari
More strength to for having done it the BCIS-approved way. The safest way to go. At least you get to sleep at night without worrying about how things will work out. There are enough hang-ups as it is without worrying about all kinds of other crap. Best wishes.
Old May 8th 2003, 2:11 am
foxy little minx

bequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of light

i was also considering marrying on a tourist visa and this site straightened me out... i'm glad they did.

good luck on the interview!