Wikiposts

Notary of Public

Old Jun 10th 2008, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

sheralynneandjay is just really nicesheralynneandjay is just really nicesheralynneandjay is just really nicesheralynneandjay is just really nicesheralynneandjay is just really nicesheralynneandjay is just really nicesheralynneandjay is just really nicesheralynneandjay is just really nice
Default Re: Notary of Public

I meant we'll be fine because we both kept our boarding passes and both have stamps in our passports... and I'll have to look into the pictures, I know his dad took some pictures of us which may have the date on them from last january. I don't think any we took have the date on them, but we do have pictures from the night he proposed to me as well.
Old Jun 14th 2008, 5:12 pm

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

We sent in e tickets but not boarding passes, photocopies of cards that we sent to each other with copies of the envelopes that were dated. photos together in the UK and Scotland, emails. phone bills.we each wrote letters saying how we met and they were dated and signed. I agree with everyone that if you have boarding passes its a good idea though. Our petition was approved in two months and our k1 was just approved. Good luck!
Old Jun 15th 2008, 12:06 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by penguinbar
e tickets
Hi:

Totally OT -- Disneyland opened in 1955 and I remember my parents driving down south to Anaheim and there in the middle of miles of orange groves there was the Magic Kingdom.

I did love those "e ticket" rides -- they were the best!

The orange groves and e tickets went away a long time ago.

Sigh.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 12:58 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Totally OT -- Disneyland opened in 1955 and I remember my parents driving down south to Anaheim and there in the middle of miles of orange groves there was the Magic Kingdom.

Sigh.
Another totally OT - my first trip to Disneyland was in 1967, and my favorite "ride" was the 360 degree cinema. I was 7 years old and I thought that was the coolest thing!!! I guess that would be pretty tame by today's standards. LOL
Old Jun 15th 2008, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Sigh.
Circa 1990, I flew out of SNA on a 767. In his pre-flight remarks to the passengers, the pilot described the noise-abatement takeoff as "better than an E ticket ride". I thought the usage was dated even then...

He was right, BTW.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 3:03 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bill_S
Circa 1990, I flew out of SNA on a 767. In his pre-flight remarks to the passengers, the pilot described the noise-abatement takeoff as "better than an E ticket ride". I thought the usage was dated even then...

He was right, BTW.
Hi:

Out of curiosity, I googled the term -- the ticket books were discontinued in 1982. I had not thought they were in existence at that late date.