Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

not here to get the notice

not here to get the notice

Old Dec 8th 2003, 9:06 pm
Just Joined

scredy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default not here to get the notice

does somebody know what happen, if the INS send you a notice for the work authorization, and you are not able to go to the appointment that they set for you, can we try to change the date of the appointment or we are going to loose the fees of this form.

Thank you
Old Dec 8th 2003, 10:13 pm
Just Joined

juliep is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: not here to get the notice

Originally posted by scredy
does somebody know what happen, if the INS send you a notice for the work authorization, and you are not able to go to the appointment that they set for you, can we try to change the date of the appointment or we are going to loose the fees of this form.

Thank you
When my hussband got his appointment letter for his EAD, there was a spot on it to fill out and send back if you could not make the appointment. I believe that you needed to state why you needed to reschedule. I do not know if that could count against you for any reason, but with the USCIS one never knows.