NOA2 Pending

Old Aug 18th 2010, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

Lucy NY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NOA2 Pending

Hi

Just wandering if anyone else is waiting on their NOA2 to come through from USCIS?

Or anyone want to share thier recent timelines?!

Thanks
Lucy
Old Aug 19th 2010, 4:37 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NOA2 Pending

Originally Posted by Lucy NY
Hi

Just wandering if anyone else is waiting on their NOA2 to come through from USCIS?

Or anyone want to share thier recent timelines?!

Thanks
Lucy
From which petition, I-130 or I-129F?

From which service center?

From what date of filing?

Rene
Old Aug 19th 2010, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

Angelheart1962 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am. My USC hubby filed I-130's for me and my 2 sons, USCIS received them on 20th May 2010, have never had receipt numbers put on their website so cant check at all, which is absolutely infuriating. They went to the California Service Center.

What's really annoying is that someone on another forum, who also wants to move to Oklahoma City like me, had I-129F filed by her fiance in 1st June 2010, got approval in 22 days, had the medical, and now has her interview scheduled for the middle of September. How does that happen?? I know that type of visa is a little quicker, but even so.

Meanwhile we are still waiting.....
Old Aug 19th 2010, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Angelheart1962
I am. My USC hubby filed I-130's for me and my 2 sons, USCIS received them on 20th May 2010, have never had receipt numbers put on their website so cant check at all, which is absolutely infuriating. They went to the California Service Center.

What's really annoying is that someone on another forum, who also wants to move to Oklahoma City like me, had I-129F filed by her fiance in 1st June 2010, got approval in 22 days, had the medical, and now has her interview scheduled for the middle of September. How does that happen?? I know that type of visa is a little quicker, but even so.

We filed for a I-129F and it hasnt been quick for me so far I am still within the 'average' but can see posters and members here who are getting them in 20 odd days........im yet to see the fruits of that labour!

Its too frustrating for me at times, why cant u just be the one you want to be with, from whatever country. Lifes too short
Old Aug 19th 2010, 3:41 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Did he not receive any NOA1's from any of the I-130's he filed? Was payment taken by USCIS?

Rene
Old Aug 19th 2010, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

uknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud of

We filed for a I-129F and it hasnt been quick for me so far I am still within the 'average' but can see posters and members here who are getting them in 20 odd days........im yet to see the fruits of that labour!

Its too frustrating for me at times, why cant u just be the one you want to be with, from whatever country. Lifes too short
I havent seen any this fast I know its alot faster if u have the right circumstances to file DCF in London than filing in the USA. My own I-129F journey began 29th December 2009 and my interview is 16th September was filed with the USCIS Vermont service centre. All you can do is hang on in there and keep ya chin up knowing that when you have it all done you can spend the rest of your lives together without looking behind you all the time. But boy somedays its real hard specially if ya have ya interview moved like me was supposed to be Monday coming up but there ya go keep on
Old Aug 19th 2010, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

Here's my timeline from last year for a CR1 Visa, which as you know takes longer than the K1.

I130 to CR1
23/06/09 I130 paperwork submitted
16/07/09 Notification paperwork received
21/09/09 I130 Approved
13/10/09 Paperwork submitted and fees paid to NVC
21/11/09 Case complete NVC
31/11/09 Interview letter received
02/12/09 Medical
21/01/10 Interview - Successful
27/01/10 Passport returned with Visa
30/01/10 Enter USA on CR1 at San Francisco.

A word of warning here, I got a bit OCD checking timelines on another website, I eventually got so wound up I banned myself from it, I now realize half the stuff on there is wrong!

Another poster here on BE filed her I130 on the same day as me, and we went through the process almost at the same time, however, she had her interview almost a month before me. Reason, the NVC somehow deleted my e mail contact details, so although they informed DH by e mail of the interview date they actually posted it to me, it took 3 weeks to come hence the longer than average wait time to interview.

I guess what I'm trying to say is no two cases are the same, so much can go wrong. I was devastated that I had to wait so long for my interview, but hey, I'm here now and those horrid nail biting days are very soon forgotten. Good luck everyone.
Old Aug 20th 2010, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks all for comments.

Noorah, we did get receipt numbers and the cheques were cashed, but the WAC numbers have never been put on USCIS website so I cant check progress at all.

It is just SOOOOO frustrating, I know its the same for everyone. I just want to be able to tie everything up here in the UK and move with my sons to start our new life in the US with my husband.

Was hoping we could be in the States for Christmas, but that doesnt look very likely.

x
Old Aug 20th 2010, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Was hoping we could be in the States for Christmas, but that doesnt look very likely.

x
Me too
Old Aug 20th 2010, 3:33 pm

Noorah, we did get receipt numbers and the cheques were cashed, but the WAC numbers have never been put on USCIS website so I cant check progress at all.

It is just SOOOOO frustrating, I know its the same for everyone.
Just imagine how in the world people coped before the internet!

Rene
Old Aug 21st 2010, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

Yogs is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lucy

Thanks for your reply,

We posted the I129F to the vermont service centre on the 13/8/2010, as of yet nothing back, no NOA1 for the I797 in the post i beleive?

everyone indicating at least 2 weeks ! how long was yours ?
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 12:54 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

You are getting timelines on this thread from people who have filed I-130's rather than 129F for the fiancee visa. Assuming that is what you are going for without having to read back on your past postings.

Unfortunately, the only advice is that it takes as long as it takes. Not very helpful was that

Last edited by Rete; Aug 23rd 2010 at 12:56 pm.
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Yogs
Hi Lucy

Thanks for your reply,

We posted the I129F to the vermont service centre on the 13/8/2010, as of yet nothing back, no NOA1 for the I797 in the post i beleive?

everyone indicating at least 2 weeks ! how long was yours ?
My NOA1 from Vermont took 2 weeks and 4 days so hang in there and keep waiting. Its very frustrating and this is just the beginning. If I had any idea of when I am likely to be able to move at least that would give us some light at the end of the tunnel but at the moment it feels like im going to be here forever!! I dont think i have ever had to deal with a process this frustrating and long winded before
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

You and me both Lucy....
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

You and me both Lucy....
Its so hard isnt it How do people expect you to plan wedding at the same time as this its stupid. We are trying to find a house and thats stresfful enough

Can you email them in regards to not being able to check your reciept numbers?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.