Reload this Page >

A never ending mountain of Paperwork

A never ending mountain of Paperwork

Old May 29th 2006, 11:07 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A never ending mountain of Paperwork

Originally Posted by Bob
we've got a cheapo $10 shredder from wally world, does the job...has to be done because there's really sod all protection here for identity theft and it's so much hassle to sort out afterwards, that it's better to be safe and all that....so either shred or if you have a furnace, to burn it, that's what the in-laws do, use it for kindling *lol*
yep i shred everything and anything with our name and/or address on ....cross-cut shredders work the best.... the other kind, strip shredders leave long paper bands that could be reassembled relatively easily.....so get shredding you guys
Old May 29th 2006, 11:15 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
yep i shred everything and anything with our name and/or address on ....cross-cut shredders work the best.... the other kind, strip shredders leave long paper bands that could be reassembled relatively easily.....so get shredding you guys
our cheapo ain't a cross shredder, so I mix it all up and plonk the paper into various bags and take them out every other day *l*
Old May 29th 2006, 11:18 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Blimey I didn't realise i should be doing all this. So many people already seem to have my name and address.
Old May 29th 2006, 11:20 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Blimey I didn't realise i should be doing all this. So many people already seem to have my name and address.

hey sallyanne it's never to late to start so get shredding girl
Old May 29th 2006, 11:22 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Another chore
Old May 29th 2006, 11:23 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Another chore

Yep even Slob Club members have to shred.
Old May 29th 2006, 11:23 am
Account Closed

Another chore
i know it never ends
Old May 29th 2006, 11:41 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

One month we had 3 amounts of $2K on our CC account. I called the CC company and they said they would put it into dispute. They said it was not necessary to cancel the CC. A couple of weeks later another $6K in three separate transactions showed up. So now we had 6 transactions totalling $12K from the same company. The CC company then said it would be a good idea to cancel the card. It finally ended with a letter from the fraud squad, explaining that this was part of a nationwide fraud ring and was now being handled by the FBI and Secret Service. This was all caused by a vendor's employee taking down our CC details. :scared: :scared:
Old May 29th 2006, 11:43 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

The most important 'pile' anything with both names on for the I-751
Old May 29th 2006, 12:18 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Get pet rats. They'd be pleased to shred for you!

NC Penguin
Old May 29th 2006, 12:31 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
Get pet rats. They'd be pleased to shred for you!

NC Penguin

So are you and Bob related, or do you have to own a pet rat to become a moderator on BE?
Old May 29th 2006, 12:35 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
So are you and Bob related, or do you have to own a pet rat to become a moderator on BE?
there's a few rat lovers on the site
Old May 29th 2006, 12:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Bob
there's a few rat lovers on the site

My sis had a pet rat when we were kids. White with red eyes. Very clean animal, didn't smell, unlike mice, hamsters etc. It used to sleep curled up on the hearth. It used to walk tightrope along the clothes line.
Old May 29th 2006, 12:44 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
My sis had a pet rat when we were kids. White with red eyes. Very clean animal, didn't smell, unlike mice, hamsters etc. It used to sleep curled up on the hearth. It used to walk tightrope along the clothes line.
there fun little buggers and are a bit of a surprise, though I think the albino's are a tad creepy *lol*

but wmoore had rats, and gulderose had some, don't know if she still does though.
Old May 29th 2006, 12:47 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Bob
there fun little buggers and are a bit of a surprise, though I think the albino's are a tad creepy *lol*

but wmoore had rats, and gulderose had some, don't know if she still does though.

I think the white ones are best 'cos they look less like sewer rats. Gotta love those red eyes. Don't like the ones without fur. :scared:

Last edited by Jerseygirl; May 29th 2006 at 12:58 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.