Need a sponsor

Old Jun 27th 2002, 10:20 pm
revolt

Default Need a sponsor

Hello,

Will get right to the point. I have a girlfirend who lives in Africa. My current
situation prevents me from leaving the Country (I am in USA/NY) I want to invite her
over here, but if I send her an invitation letter, her Visa application will most
certainly get denied since US Embassy will assume that she wants to marry me in order
to obtain a Green Card. Neither one of us is ready to get married. So I need someone
else to invite her, someone who will not be suspected in potentially marrying her.
Ideally it would be either a female, or a male who's married, and hopefully from NY.

I am prepared to compensate such a person for the troubles associated with this.

If someone is interested, please email me at:

[email protected]

remove the words "spam_free" from begining of the email.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Old Jun 28th 2002, 8:20 am
Kch

Default Re: Need a sponsor

E-mail you? with an e-mail address like yours. Grow up!

Revolt? Hellraiser? Spam?

Ask the immigration service to e-mail you............good luck

<[email protected]> schreef in berichtnieuws
[email protected]...
    > Hello,
    >
    > Will get right to the point. I have a girlfirend who lives in Africa. My current
    > situation prevents me from leaving the Country (I am in USA/NY) I want to invite
    > her over here, but if I send her an invitation letter, her Visa application will
    > most certainly get denied since US Embassy will assume that she wants to marry me
    > in order to obtain a Green Card. Neither one of us is ready to get married. So I
    > need someone else to invite her, someone who will not be suspected in potentially
    > marrying her. Ideally it would be either a female, or a male who's married, and
    > hopefully from NY.
    >
    > I am prepared to compensate such a person for the troubles associated with this.
    >
    > If someone is interested, please email me at:
    >
    > [email protected]
    >
    > remove the words "spam_free" from begining of the email.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Mark

Old Jul 1st 2002, 1:20 pm
Bm

Default Re: Need a sponsor

Ask one of the INS officers on this board to do it for you.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hello,
    >
    > Will get right to the point. I have a girlfirend who lives in Africa. My current
    > situation prevents me from leaving the Country (I am in USA/NY) I want to invite
    > her over here, but if I send her an invitation letter, her Visa application will
    > most certainly get denied since US Embassy will assume that she wants to marry me
    > in order to obtain a Green Card. Neither one of us is ready to get married. So I
    > need someone else to invite her, someone who will not be suspected in potentially
    > marrying her. Ideally it would be either a female, or a male who's married, and
    > hopefully from NY.
    >
    > I am prepared to compensate such a person for the troubles associated with this.
    >
    > If someone is interested, please email me at:
    >
    > [email protected]
    >
    > remove the words "spam_free" from begining of the email.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Mark