Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Need to know timelines!!!! Urgent!

Need to know timelines!!!! Urgent!

Old May 21st 2003, 6:36 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need to know timelines!!!! Urgent!

Originally posted by BeachBunny
Lesres, I understand how you are feeling! It's very difficult to deal with this waiting. I'm on day 99 for my I-129f petition for my husband.

It has been very difficult and for the 1st time since I was a teenager I've been dealing with depression. Its sooo hard trying to stay strong for my husband. Usually during the week he's fine (busy working and such).. but its turning into every week end is a diaster! That's when he has time to dwell on things.

I'm usually fine during the day... I've been keeping myself extremely busy with work and hobbies. But every night I just want to cry! Good luck with the congressional office.
I am with you too. We are now on Day 111 also waiting for the TSC. Kurt went to see his congressman last month, his office said our case is pending and would be processed within 180 days This is such a painful process, on us and our children.

Debbie
Old May 21st 2003, 6:51 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need to know timelines!!!! Urgent!

Originally posted by dbark
I am with you too. We are now on Day 111 also waiting for the TSC. Kurt went to see his congressman last month, his office said our case is pending and would be processed within 180 days This is such a painful process, on us and our children.

Debbie
You know Debbie, the crazy thing is that if you had gotten married and done the K3, chances are you'd be together now, EVEN with doing a 130 through TSC.
Old May 21st 2003, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Tiff is an unknown quantity at this point

I am sorry you are having to deal with this stress and frustration, it is hard no doubt about it. I hope it all works out for you.

I wish everyone that was put in this position had a way to read backlogs of all the heartache from having to change their plans due to taking the service centers estimates as gospel. It would be nice if they posted a huge red warning on their website or something so people would not have to go through the disappointment. I think we have all read dozens of stories about it. Shame really