nebraska waiting...

Old Feb 19th 2003, 8:29 am
Just Joined

joepopuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default nebraska waiting...

hi y'all

i'm now officially part of the waiting on nebraska gang. my fiance sent the I-129F stuff on saturday feb 8th 2003 and we got our 1st NOA yesterday (feb 18th). so the waiting begins...

hope you all are well.
Old Feb 19th 2003, 2:59 pm
In the UK

Careybear will become famous soon enough
Default Re: nebraska waiting...

Originally posted by joepopuk
hi y'all

i'm now officially part of the waiting on nebraska gang. my fiance sent the I-129F stuff on saturday feb 8th 2003 and we got our 1st NOA yesterday (feb 18th). so the waiting begins...

hope you all are well.
Oh wow...i sent mine on sunday the 9th which means it went on the 10th so i should be getting my noa today or tomorrow....where are you in the uk joe? may i add you to my buddy list? My fiance is in Witham in Essex and i'm in Lansing Michigan.....we've been working on the paperwork since middle of december after he was here last. He asked me to marry him on december 7th....He loved it here in Michigan because of the snow....anyway I'd like to get to know your story a little....

Carey

Have you put your timeline on dave hollis' site?...i'll post the url later if you haven't...i'm not at home right now and don't have it!!
The average days for approval on that site for Nebraska is 150 days i've noticed...they're working on september noas right now...

I'm coming over to the uk in 3 weeks to see my honey one last time before we get the visa!!! yes i say get because i can't picture God bringing him into my life and not being able to be with him....anyway i'm done rambling now...
Old Feb 19th 2003, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

BritAmerica is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by joepopuk
hi y'all

hope you all are well.
Welcome to the group!....we like to share the love (.....the love of waiting, that is)
Old Feb 19th 2003, 5:37 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Just jumping in with the Dave Hollis website link

http://www.davehollis.com/k1/list.php

And btw Joe I am in SE London!

Debbie
Old Feb 19th 2003, 6:23 pm
Kae
Forum Regular

Kae is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the club! Such a fun club to join...

Seriously though, I must say this NG is a great help. The reassurance and knowing you're not the only one going through it all.
Old Feb 19th 2003, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

joepopuk is an unknown quantity at this point

well what a lovely welcome... how nice. i wasn't expecting that.. i guess spreading the frustration of waiting helps ease it a little, so no doubt you'll be hearing plenty from me.

so thankyou all for your messages - Careybear, by all means add me to your buddy list - it will be nice to compare stories and all. my family live near saffron walden in essex so i know witham very well. debbie - fyi i'm in N london in finsbury park (but not involved with mosque-related events, although the helicopters were circling above that sunday night... and rather too close to the arsenal footie ground... i'm not trying to offend any arsenal fans by any means, i'm afraid my interest in football is already more in line with the browns than the gunners).

so there we go. my fiance is in painesville, ohio, just east of cleveland and i'll be joining her there at the end of the year, all things going well. we'd kind of planned for things to take a while and it gives us both more time to save up. we're both thinking the two of us, elvis and marilyn at the alter would be just fine, but the parents don't agree for some reason... hmm... mothers... oh well.

right, now i'm rambling. thanks again for the welcome, and i'll post my timeline on the davehollis thingy.

tata. joe
Old Feb 19th 2003, 9:39 pm
In the UK

Default Joe

Joe your 1st NOA isn't when you got it it's the notice date on the form...it probably should read February 11 or even February 10th...look at the form...it says received date and notice date on it...that's your NOA date....

Carey

We'll have to get together when you get here cuz cleveland is only 4 hours away from me....

Paul my fiance is coming as soon as his approval comes...we were planning a July 5th wedding but 150 days from february 12th isn't until the 13th of july so we're gonna move it up...maybe my birthday...september 3rd
lol

anyway...i'm adding you as we speak...
Old Feb 19th 2003, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

Karib is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, welcome to the Nebraska SC K1 club!

1st NOA Oct 17 2002... and I reckon I got a while to go yet..

As said before, this NG has been a great source of info and its great to know there are many others doing the same thing.
Old Feb 19th 2003, 10:16 pm
In the UK

Originally posted by Kae
Welcome to the club! Such a fun club to join...

Seriously though, I must say this NG is a great help. The reassurance and knowing you're not the only one going through it all.
Hey this thread is looking like the late january, early february Nebraska club!!!! I say we add each other to our buddy lists and keep in touch the whole 4-6 months it's gonna take and at the end plan a big get together when all the couples are in the states!!! Okay where is everyone from and where is your fiance?

Carey

My name is Carey and I'm in Lansing, Michigan the wonderful capital city of Michigan......and my fiance, Paul is in Witham, Essex England.....hopefully he'll be here in august with a couple of his kids in tow!!!! They're gonna be here for the wedding....he has 5 kids and I have 2.....i can't leave michigan with mine without their dad's permission and he won't let me take them to england so Paul is coming here....which has been a hard decision for him to make but his kids are happy for us!!! They get to visit america which his oldest son who is 13 has always dreamed of!!! I'm taking them to Cedar Point!!! I'm 32 years old and Paul is 34 years old. We met on Paltalk which is a chat program where i've met many of my closest friends from around the world!!!!
Old Feb 19th 2003, 10:59 pm
Kae
Forum Regular

Kae is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in Oregon and my fiance's from The Newcastle area in County Durham. We've known each other 4 years, and also met online. I'm 26 and he's 30...and just for the record...I miss my sweetie!!