My first approval was on August 3rd and still waiting for the 2nd NOA. I
just found out that INS forgot about my file and that they are trying to do
a speedy process. LMAO. My luck...

"MVStolar" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > any recent NSC I-129f approvals. please, any NSC people, let us know if
you've
    > been recently approved. i do know, however, that our petition went to an
    > officer Feb. 12th but we're still waiting and waiting and waiting.......
1st
    > notice - Sept. 13, 2002

Old Feb 19th 2003, 1:13 am
Mvstolar

Default Re: nebraska approvals???

Sorry to hear of that. How did you find out that NSC "lost" your petition?

Old Feb 19th 2003, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

don hess is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Mvstolar
any recent NSC I-129f approvals. please, any NSC people, let us know if you've
been recently approved. i do know, however, that our petition went to an
officer Feb. 12th but we're still waiting and waiting and waiting....... 1st
notice - Sept. 13, 2002
How did you find out your petition went to an officer Feb 12?....our 1st NOA Sept 25.
Old Feb 19th 2003, 2:16 am
Just Joined

marian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default petition with an officer at NSC

hi don - my congressman's and senator's office told me. apparently they have a way to get this information, as well as if you've been approved. marian
Old Feb 19th 2003, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: petition with an officer at NSC

Originally posted by marian
hi don - my congressman's and senator's office told me. apparently they have a way to get this information, as well as if you've been approved. marian
what city and state are you in?
Old Feb 19th 2003, 2:24 am
Just Joined

i'm in michigan. i believe you can contact your senator or congressman's office in any state. they have people who specifically deal with imigration issues.
Old Feb 19th 2003, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

i'm in michigan. i believe you can contact your senator or congressman's office in any state. they have people who specifically deal with imigration issues.
thank you
Old Feb 19th 2003, 3:19 am
thingluvthing2ringfingIdo

thing1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nice

I'm in Michigan too. Which Congressman? I just sent an online letter to Congressman Ehlers. I haven't gotten around to contacting our Michigan Senators just yet, but will do so if I don't hear from Congressman Ehlers. What kind of correspondence can I hope for? Will it take long to hear back from his office? Just curious. I have never tried to contact any of our State politicians before. I've been having a lot of "first" experiences with this whole process. I'll be a seasoned veteran when it is all said and done.
Old Feb 19th 2003, 4:04 am
Just Joined

Default nebraska

Originally posted by thing1
I'm in Michigan too. Which Congressman? I just sent an online letter to Congressman Ehlers. I haven't gotten around to contacting our Michigan Senators just yet, but will do so if I don't hear from Congressman Ehlers. What kind of correspondence can I hope for? Will it take long to hear back from his office? Just curious. I have never tried to contact any of our State politicians before. I've been having a lot of "first" experiences with this whole process. I'll be a seasoned veteran when it is all said and done.
hi - here are some phone numbers: congressman Dinghall: 313-278-2936 ask for Rae El-Hajj////Senator Stabenow - 313-961-4330 ask for Christina Juarez////Senator Levin - 313-226-6020 don't know who to ask for. just explain your situation and for someone to help. let me know if you find someone there. i think also you can contact these people's office in Washington. i don't have those numbers. again, let me know if you find that out. they may actually be of more help. it does seem, however, that none of these guys can actually expidite our petition process. they just make inquiries. they can help with a provisional file and contacting your fiances embassy after petition approval is received. hope all this helps.
Old Feb 19th 2003, 7:07 am
In the UK

Careybear will become famous soon enough
Default hey thing

just wondering how you found out your first NOA before getting it in the mail....can you look it up on a site somewhere?

Carey
Old Feb 19th 2003, 7:09 am
In the UK

Careybear will become famous soon enough
Default Writing senators...

Seeing that they're working on september's 1st noa's at the moment i'm guessing your second noa will still be a couple months thing1.....i'm not gonna worry about writing my senator until it's been more than 5 months since most of them are taking around 150 days to process according to dave hollis' site...

Carey
Old Feb 19th 2003, 9:10 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Marian it seems like you have a congress person who is worthy of your vote in the next election. My husbands congressman isnt worth a dime. All his immigration liasion officer did was look up our online status & told us nothing that we cant see everyday ourselves.....Guess who is NOT getting his vote next time around!!
I think its great that yours has been so helpful.
Goodluck with the rest of your journey.
Cheers
Shepslady
Old Feb 19th 2003, 10:00 am
thingluvthing2ringfingIdo

thing1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nice
Default waiting before writing senators/congressmen

Originally posted by Careybear
Seeing that they're working on september's 1st noa's at the moment i'm guessing your second noa will still be a couple months thing1.....i'm not gonna worry about writing my senator until it's been more than 5 months since most of them are taking around 150 days to process according to dave hollis' site...

Carey
Hiya Carey,

Normally I would have waited but considering it seems the US will be going to war before too long, I want to try to do everything in my power to get our case moving along before it gets completely held up in the sytstem once the war starts. If we think things are slow now during "orange alert" just wait until we are in red alert and living in "wartime".

hi - here are some phone numbers
Hiya Marian,

Thanks ever so much for the numbers and who to contact! I'll let you know what I find out.
Old Feb 19th 2003, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Jbugz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Mvstolar
any recent NSC I-129f approvals. please, any NSC people, let us know if you've
been recently approved. i do know, however, that our petition went to an
officer Feb. 12th but we're still waiting and waiting and waiting....... 1st
notice - Sept. 13, 2002

I posted this to your first inquiry...not sure if you saw it, so just in case...I'll post it again.

These approvals might be people who post here as well.....but I was looking at this site and on the first page alone it looks like 3 or 4 Nebraska approvals.

Here ya go
http://pub66.ezboard.com/fk1fianceevisasupportfrm1

Not sure if they're still on the first page tho

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.