N_400 fingerprint

Old Sep 9th 2004, 8:13 pm
Sammy

Default N_400 fingerprint

hi,
do you guys received any notice from VSC about fingerprint for N-400?
thanks

Old Sep 9th 2004, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: N_400 fingerprint

Originally Posted by Sammy
hi,
thanks
Yes, N-400 applicants will be notified of when and where their fingerprinting appointment will be held.
Old Sep 11th 2004, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

Quyrah_RV is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: N_400 fingerprint

Originally Posted by Sammy
hi,
thanks

Hey Sammy

Yes, you will receive a notice when and where to appear. My letter was about 2 months after I applied. The letter also said that if for some reason you couldn't appear, you could go any Wednesday AFTER your appointment date. I had June 25th to go. But ... I almost had to go for my orientation at the University I was transfering to. I was able to get another orientation at a later date so went on the 25th of June which was a Friday. I got there about 1 1/4 hours before time. I decided to see if I could go. It was about 11:45 and the appointment time was 1:00pm. They took me and I was out of there within 10 minutes max, and back on the road to home. So don't fret you'll get a letter. Then it's the wait for the interview. Process where I'm at now. Wait, wait, wait.... seems like immigration likes to let us wait.
Best of luck