Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

MSC04124 vs MSC04800 EAD's

MSC04124 vs MSC04800 EAD's

Old Apr 14th 2004, 6:58 pm

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MSC04124 vs MSC04800 EAD's

Ok. I'm going to drive everyone up the wall now, but I thought I'd start a new thread on this in the hope that someone can shed some light.

After reading the post yesterday about the EAD timelines, ( http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=223903 ) and playing with a few of the NOA numbers, a lot of the apps beginning with MSC04124 have been approved, hence apps dated Feb 3rd (124th day of fiscal year) are approved.

The website shows that they are still working on Nov 2003 apps, and everyone knows about typos by these people, so I'm not really even taking that date seriously anymore.

My application begins with MSC04800, and there aren't 800 days in one year, so I'm thinking that might a reference so they know I e-filed. Does anyone know if this is the case?

Kate. xxxxx

Last edited by katesuiter1; Apr 14th 2004 at 7:05 pm.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:08 am
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MSC04124 vs MSC04800 EAD's

Originally posted by katesuiter1
Ok. I'm going to drive everyone up the wall now, but I thought I'd start a new thread on this in the hope that someone can shed some light.

After reading the post yesterday about the EAD timelines, ( http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=223903 ) and playing with a few of the NOA numbers, a lot of the apps beginning with MSC04124 have been approved, hence apps dated Feb 3rd (124th day of fiscal year) are approved.

The website shows that they are still working on Nov 2003 apps, and everyone knows about typos by these people, so I'm not really even taking that date seriously anymore.

My application begins with MSC04800, and there aren't 800 days in one year, so I'm thinking that might a reference so they know I e-filed. Does anyone know if this is the case?
Kate. xxxxx
well i e-filed and my number was 04800 so i would guess that yes it is to do with e-filing.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

lfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura aboutlfaridi has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: MSC04124 vs MSC04800 EAD's

Originally posted by katesuiter1

Kate. xxxxx

this really bites because my husband's NOA is 04112. they totally passed him up.

linda