From MSC to NVC

Old Nov 2nd 2003, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

GOZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default From MSC to NVC

Just recieved the approval letter from MSC stating that my petition was sent to NVC. How long does it take for NVC to contact my husband in Canada? Or does the consulate (Vancouver) contact my husband?What should I expect next? How much longer is the average wait? Will NVC contact me at all? Or should I contact them?

Please advise.....

You guys have been the greatest..supporting me through the hardest times.

Old Nov 2nd 2003, 1:42 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From MSC to NVC

Originally posted by GOZO
Just recieved the approval letter from MSC stating that my petition was sent to NVC. How long does it take for NVC to contact my husband in Canada? Or does the consulate (Vancouver) contact my husband?What should I expect next? How much longer is the average wait? Will NVC contact me at all? Or should I contact them?

Please advise.....

I dont know the answer to your question but I wanted to say Congrats because you are one step closer from being with your husband!!
Old Nov 2nd 2003, 3:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Richard III will become famous soon enoughRichard III will become famous soon enough
Default Re: From MSC to NVC

GOZO -

I don't know that the NVC will EVER contact your spouse. In my personal experience, they didn't even contact me. I had to contact them for everything. The consulate in Vancouver will only contact your spouse when they send out packet 3. Considering the consulate you are working with, you don't have much longer to wait. I wish you all the very best of everything.

Richard III

Originally posted by GOZO

Please advise.....