MSC moving

Old Nov 19th 2003, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute
Default MSC moving

Well with two approvals on the 18'TH and one approval on the 17'th we are seeing movement at last. And one approval had a first NOA of Aug 19 which happens to be the same day as my first NOA...Starting to get a little excited at last. Probably cannot be here for Christmas but it is progress!!!
Old Nov 19th 2003, 1:58 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of
Default Re: MSC moving

Originally posted by lpdiver
Well with two approvals on the 18'TH and one approval on the 17'th we are seeing movement at last. And one approval had a first NOA of Aug 19 which happens to be the same day as my first NOA...Starting to get a little excited at last. Probably cannot be here for Christmas but it is progress!!!
Yea! It must've been my case that was slowing things down at MSC. Once they kicked the heavy 'potamus out the door, things got lighter! Good luck.
Old Nov 19th 2003, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

goldrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Hang in there, lp, I hope you hear something in a week or 10 days.
Old Nov 19th 2003, 3:08 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Aww lp that´s very good news!!, I dont blame you for getting excited, I am getting very excited and I got my NOA1 on October 14 lol. Aww lp diver I have the feeling you are gonna get your approval very soon!!
GO MSC GO MSC!!!!, aww so do you guys think they are currently working August 18??, Or are they still working on August 6th?, There is approvals from both dates, aww I want the aging report now!! lol
Old Nov 19th 2003, 3:18 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by goldrush
Hang in there, lp, I hope you hear something in a week or 10 days.

Well we're seeing some action, a little lopsided, but still action on the MSC EAD side of the house.
Old Nov 19th 2003, 3:19 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by cindyabs
Well we're seeing some action, a little lopsided, but still action on the MSC EAD side of the house.
Yay for that too!!!
Good luck Cindy!!
Old Nov 19th 2003, 4:57 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Aww! Great news. I haven't been online for a while. Just been sitting and waiting it out, hoping the next time I logged on there would be some progress. Yay! I'm hoping I'll hear something soon!

Fingers crossed (and everything else).
Old Nov 19th 2003, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

glasgowm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Aww lp that´s very good news!!, I dont blame you for getting excited, I am getting very excited and I got my NOA1 on October 14 lol. Aww lp diver I have the feeling you are gonna get your approval very soon!!
GO MSC GO MSC!!!!, aww so do you guys think they are currently working August 18??, Or are they still working on August 6th?, There is approvals from both dates, aww I want the aging report now!! lol
They have to be past 8/6 by now. We've seen approvals from 8/12 and 8/19. Our NOA1 was 8/4 and we got an RFE on 10/30. I wouldn't be suprised to see a processing date of 8/20 or so. Of course, we may have to wait a month for them to publish the 11/15 report.
Old Nov 19th 2003, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

goldrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by glasgowm
They have to be past 8/6 by now. We've seen approvals from 8/12 and 8/19. Our NOA1 was 8/4 and we got an RFE on 10/30. I wouldn't be suprised to see a processing date of 8/20 or so. Of course, we may have to wait a month for them to publish the 11/15 report.
I bet they should be almost done with august by the end of this month or sooner. We heard CB's approval today for 08/25. I called NCSC on Monday (before my approval) and they gave me a new timeline of 80-120 days. So, the mean is 100 days.

Mine got done in 102 days. I think they are trying to adhere to the 90 day deadline.
Old Nov 19th 2003, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

GOZO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
Yea! It must've been my case that was slowing things down at MSC. Once they kicked the heavy 'potamus out the door, things got lighter! Good luck.

Congrads!!!!! This is great news!!!
Old Nov 19th 2003, 10:36 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Hurry up MSC!!!!! These guys are about to EXPLODE!!!!!!

Old Nov 19th 2003, 11:00 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Originally posted by GOZO
Congrads!!!!! This is great news!!!

Thank you Gozo. If you don't mind, this question has been plaguing me ever since I first saw your username. What does Gozo stand for?? It sounds funny.
Old Nov 20th 2003, 2:55 am
Jaque_n_mohammed

My husband and I have been in MSC for only 14 days so I know we have a
few month wait. It is a good feeling to be out of Nebraska hell. It is
so good to read all your posts and follow your progress. I check the
online status everday because our paperwork arrived there as a
transfer. I just hope it landed on someone's desk that moves fast. I
just wanted to say hi and thanks all for keeping me company while I
wait.
Jaque-n-Mohammed
I130 March 18 2003
I129F April 18 2003 to wrong center
lawyer requested transfer Sept 25
received NOA from MSC Nov 5
finally we are getting somewhere !

Old Nov 20th 2003, 5:41 am
J Freeman

Leslie66 <member14032@british_expats.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hurry up MSC!!!!! These guys are about to EXPLODE!!!!!!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Originally posted by lpdiver
    >
    > Well with two approvals on the 18'TH and one approval on the 17'th we
    > are seeing movement at last. And one approval had a first NOA of Aug 19
    > which happens to be the same day as my first NOA...Starting to get a
    > little excited at last. Probably cannot be here for Christmas but it is
    > progress!!!

Hi All...
I have been living on this NG watching the ups and downs, the absolute
joy of your approvals, the let downs of the delays etc..and the total
understanding of all that you are going through. Unknowingly, you are
all involved in my daily life so I'm joining in to let you know I'm
going through it with you.
To briefly share my experience, I am a USC my husband is UK. We were
married in April 2002. Due to a mess up with our first attorney my
husband returned to UK due to an overstay of his visitors visa even
though we were advised to do so by the former attorney. The thought of
my husband having to wait 3 maybe more months without working and not
being able to fullfill his committments in England..child support,
mortgage etc. was not an option because of the children, which we both
agreed on. I totally respect the decision that the kids must be taken
care of. So...in July 2002 Stewart returned to England, but had
overstayed by 3 weeks. From the first of May til July this attorney
had not filed the paperwork...and to this day we have not received the
money he was paid to do the job.
This is all past stuff but wanted to explain where we have been. The
awsome news is we found a fabulous attorney who has been supportive,
excited and follows our progress weekly. After many trips to England,
many years of waiting to be together we are down to the wire now! We
first met in 1980!! I was in England for a wedding, which Stewart also
attended. We were only friends and shared the bond of other family and
friends in England (I was born there to an english mother and American
father). We went our own ways until 1999 when he discovered the magic
of the Internet and tracked me down. So now the big worry is that
they won't approve the K3 due to the overstay. BTW...we hadn't planned
on marrying during the April 2002 visit at all...it was a weak moment
so we definately were not trying a marriage fraud scheme. We were
implulsive and threw caution to the wind...I don't regret it for a
moment.
I hope ours will be as happy as the rest of you who have recieved your
2nd NOA.
All the best wishes go out to all of you who I have been watching for
a few months now!!!! I hope you were able to understand my rambling...
Jane...

I-130 7-18-03 Calif Service Center
K-3 Filed 8-26-03
1st NOA 9-3-03
this waiting is hell!!!!!!!

Old Nov 21st 2003, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

GOZO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
Thank you Gozo. If you don't mind, this question has been plaguing me ever since I first saw your username. What does Gozo stand for?? It sounds funny.

Greg Ovington and Zakia Ovington. My name is Zakia Ovington.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.