MSC K3 Roll Call

Old Apr 17th 2003, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

gcrobidoux is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by rreynol
Vancouver called and said the earliest they had was April 15th. So that's when we scheduled it. Nothing better than waiting around an extra month for no reason. I'll let everyone know how it goes in a few weeks.

--rreynol
How was the interview, rreynol? Hope everything went well. We are going to Vancouver on April 29. My husband will have his interview on the 30. Btw, he's here for nine days. He didn't had a problem in the POE. I was a little worried but everything went well. Can't wait to here from you.
Old Apr 21st 2003, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

rreynol is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by gcrobidoux
How was the interview, rreynol? Hope everything went well. We are going to Vancouver on April 29. My husband will have his interview on the 30. Btw, he's here for nine days. He didn't had a problem in the POE. I was a little worried but everything went well. Can't wait to here from you.

Sorry about the wait, everything went fine. My wife got the visa! We've been driving for a few days and are home now.
The interview went pretty well. I went with her to the interview, which seemed to be a good idea because the interviewer was a little rude My wife is a Korean citizen and he was wondering what she was doing in Vancouver for the last 6 months. Ahhh...she was waiting for her Visa, you idiot. Anyway, everything went fine. He kept asking people for pictures from their wedding. That's not listed on the requirements, so obviously nobody had them. It didn't seem to matter though. You might want to bring some photos just to shut them up. In our case we don't even have any pictures. We were married by a marriage comissioner in her home. We didn't even know anyone in Vancouver at that time.
We left the next day and drove through the POE at peace arch, Blaine, WA. We showed her visa to the person at the border. They had us park the car and go to the immigration line. It took about 5 minutes. No questions, no problems. They stapled an I-94 card in her passport and made us pay $6. The visa is a full page sticker that goes on one of the pages of your passport. It's good for 2 years, multiple entries. Overall everything was easy. The interview was a little hectic, but the POE experience was great, just a smile and welcome! Oh, don't take any oranges over the border. They took our snack... Apples are OK though.
Don't worry, as long as you have everything on the checklist you will be OK. Out of the 4 people there that day, all 4 got their Visas.

--rreynol
Old Apr 21st 2003, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

salooni110 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default still no packet 3

my case was sent on April 9th, and still no packet 3, and the embassy says theres no record if our case in their system yet
more waiting....
how long will this take?
Old Apr 21st 2003, 8:44 pm
Victor T.

Default Re: MSC K3 Roll Call

Hang in there Salooni. I never got the exact shipping tracking number
from NVC (not sure if they will give it out). Based on what DHL (the
shipping service they use) your case was probably received by the
consulate on the 14th or 15th. Mine appears to have been delivered to
Chennai, India on the 15th. I tracked two packages sent from NVC on
April 10. Allowing for Good Friday holiday and I think Monday also,
they probably haven't had much time to get it entered into the system.
Maybe another 6-8 business days from what I have read.

salooni110 wrote in message news:...
    > my case was sent on April 9th, and still no packet 3, and the embassy
    > says theres no record if our case in their system yet
    > more waiting....
    > how long will this take?

Old Apr 22nd 2003, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

cdcib is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: still no packet 3

Originally posted by salooni110
my case was sent on April 9th, and still no packet 3, and the embassy says theres no record if our case in their system yet
more waiting....
how long will this take?
HI
salooni
i'm in the same boat like u.it's benn 3 weeks for me.nvc told me they send the case to my consulate.my consulte said they dont have nothing yet.
Old Apr 23rd 2003, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

ndrobert is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Still no letter from MSC

hi
K3iers

On March 29, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

when i call them no live assistance up there,i wrote them a letter a week ago (OVRE NITE THROUGH USPS) no answer,i go through congress person they fax them still no answer any suggestion will really appreciate........

Regards
robert

1NOA 12/31
RFE ) 03/29 waitinggggggggg for letter from them
Old Apr 23rd 2003, 11:32 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Robert Im sorry I dont have any suggestions for you and I think this is diabolical for you to be put through. I wish you well and hope you hear something real soon.
Cheers
Shepslady
Old Apr 23rd 2003, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

robert, try checking if ur address that is listed with them is correct. maybe it was a mailing error. u shuld have recieved something by now...
Old Apr 23rd 2003, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

cdcib is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HI

hi
robert dont know what to say.i thought by now u got the info.sorrrry maan i'm speechless.
Old Apr 24th 2003, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

Default Thanks

Originally posted by shepslady
Robert Im sorry I dont have any suggestions for you and I think this is diabolical for you to be put through. I wish you well and hope you hear something real soon.
Cheers
Shepslady
Hi,
Shepslady thanks for kind words....I m still praying

HOPE FOR THE BEST

Regards
Robert
Old Apr 24th 2003, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

Default Thanks y much

robert, try checking if ur address that is listed with them is correct. maybe it was a mailing error. u shuld have recieved something by now...
Hi,

salooni110 My address is good u know why i received 1NOA from them on same address.....any more suggestion

Regards

Robert
Old Apr 24th 2003, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: HI

Originally posted by cdcib
hi
robert dont know what to say.i thought by now u got the info.sorrrry maan i'm speechless.

Hi,

cdcib
what i can do nothing,i called couple of lawyers 2 & calling congressman office every day ,Already send them 2 letter (INS) to send me RFE letter........waitingggggggggggggggg

GOOD luck to all of U

regards
Robert
Old Apr 24th 2003, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: HI

Originally posted by cdcib
hi

HI,
K3iers can any body tell me...is this right address to get a RFE
letter................

MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER
P.O.BOX 648005
LEE'S SUMMIT
MISSOURI 64064
USA

PLEASE SOME BODY HELP

REGARDS
ROBERT

1ST NOA 12/31
RFE 03/29 LETTER MAILED TO ME HAVN'T RECEIVED YET WAITINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Old Apr 24th 2003, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

what do u mean for rfe letter?
is this where u mailed ur I-129F?
Old Apr 24th 2003, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

what do u mean for rfe letter?
is this where u mailed ur I-129F?
Hi,
They send me RFE letter(MORE EVIDENCE) still not received that even though 26 days over today.i called 1-800-375-5283 operator gave me this add to write a letter to them that i havn't receive a letter (RFE) what they want.........

Is this right add

Missouri service center
p.o.box 648005
LEE's summit
Missouri 64064

i mailed i129 to

Mu case start with MSC -03-088-?????

chicago
p.o.box 7218

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.