MSC K3 Roll Call

Old Apr 2nd 2003, 2:30 am
BE Enthusiast

claudia13839 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MSC K3 Roll Call

Congratulations Victor!!! I hope you have a quick resolution, just like I did!!

Best wishes,

~Claudia
Old Apr 2nd 2003, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

julieb is an unknown quantity at this point

I 601 waiver was approved on the 27th March....going home to Florida 4th April!!!!!!!!!after eight long months of frustration and tears.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old Apr 2nd 2003, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

gcrobidoux is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by julieb
I 601 waiver was approved on the 27th March....going home to Florida 4th April!!!!!!!!!after eight long months of frustration and tears.
OMGosh, Julieb........Congratulations!!!!!! This is so wonderful. You deserve it. For all the efforts you had made on this challenge, finally the tears are tears of joy and happiness. Bless your heart.

Last edited by gcrobidoux; Apr 3rd 2003 at 4:45 am.
Old Apr 2nd 2003, 1:37 pm
Victor T.

Default Re: MSC K3 Roll Call

Thanks Claudia. Its nice to move on to the next stage. Can't wait til
we have an interview date.

claudia13839 wrote in message news:...
    > Congratulations Victor!!! I hope you have a quick resolution, just
    > like I did!!
    >
    > Best wishes,
    >
    > ~Claudia

Old Apr 2nd 2003, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

Kerupt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Im so happy for you !!

Julie I am so happy for you. April 4th !!! WOW !!! It must feel so good to be able to mark a date on a calendar !!! All that pain, all those tears... make sure you never forget that pain and fly straight. I know if we get a second chance I am going to do everything in my power to stay informed on how things work... I dont want to make a major mistake w/o having knowledge I was doing so.

I know how hard it must have been for you !!! The entire process is hard enough but having to deal with a waiver puts more fear and doubt into it, nevermind the extra wait. I have been doing too much reading myself as of late in fear of my wife needing to file a wavier as well. I have gotten a total of 6 hours sleep in the last three days It's so hard when every time you think you have found a bit of hope it is smashed and you start worrying again. I am so glad that you got an approval for thats the best glimer of hope I have read to date.

Juile you must be walking on air !! I am glad that everything turned out for you and yours. I know what type of feelings you must have been having for I am living them now. Dont forget about us here Julie
Old Apr 2nd 2003, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

claudia13839 is an unknown quantity at this point

Julieb !!!! OMG OMG !!! I am so happy for you, I knew all along that everything would be fine with your waiver. =-)

My husband is also coming home on April 4 !!! I am so excited. Thank God this part of the process is done and overwith. At least the other half (AOS) can be dealt with while in the company of your loved one.

Best of luck in the future.

~Claudia
Old Apr 2nd 2003, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

cdcib is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CONGRATULATIONS

JULIE
CONGRATULATION CONGRATULATION CONGRATULATION
I'M REALLY HAPPY THAT U GOT TO COME HOME,I WAS REALLY
UPSET & CONFUSED WHEN U GOT DENIED WAS THINKING HOW CAN SOMEBODY DENY A PERSON NOT TO BE WITH THEIR LOVED ONES SPECIALLY HUSBAND & WIFE.BUT I KNOW GOD IS GREAT
IF YOU HAVE FAITH GOD WILL BE WITH U.NOW JULIE NOW WISH ALL US LUCK SO WE CAN BE OUR LOVED ONES.
Old Apr 2nd 2003, 6:23 pm

sbnw is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Julie - I can't believe all the good news I'm reading today, Victor too - keep it coming!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2003, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

ndrobert is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WOO HOO

hi

Congratulations Julie ,i am so happy for you..best of luck

Regards
Robert

1st NOA 31st dec
RFE 03/29 waitingggggggg for mail ????
Old Apr 3rd 2003, 2:01 am
Just Joined

bryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

I just got the notice from the NVC that they have sent the information on my wife's K3 visa to the embassy in manila on March 31, 2003. I also called them and they said that they sent it through DHL so they should receive in it in about 15 days. Although I believe that it would be more than like a week because I send alot of papers using DHL.

There is also so much other things that she has to go through like getting her passport but before she gets it, she has to go to Manila which is an 8 hour bus ride from her city to attend a CFO seminar and also pick up our marriage certificate from the National Statistics office in manila. Then I hope that she can get her packet 3 and eventually go to st. lukes.

This is still an adventure after BCIS.....and still waiting with baited breath.

-Bryan
Old Apr 3rd 2003, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

My husband is also coming home on April 4 !!! I am so excited. Thank God this part of the process is done and overwith. At least the other half (AOS) can be dealt with while in the company of your loved one.
~Claudia [/QUOTE]

Wow, great news to hear. I am so happy for you, Caludia. This is amazing how time flies. Awhile back, it seems forever. Today, it's only a day closer. Good luck to you and your hubby.
Old Apr 3rd 2003, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

ndrobert is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO

Originally posted by gcrobidoux
~Claudia
Wow, great news to hear. I am so happy for you, Caludia. This is amazing how time flies. Awhile back, it seems forever. Today, it's only a day closer. Good luck to you and your hubby. [/QUOTE]

Congratulations i m so happy for u ....u must be reallyyyyyyyyyy reallyyyyyyyyy excited ........good luck

1st NOA 31st dec 2002
RFE 03/29 Waitngggggg for mail

Regards
Robert
Old Apr 3rd 2003, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by bryan
Hi guys,

I just got the notice from the NVC that they have sent the information on my wife's K3 visa to the embassy in manila on March 31, 2003. I also called them and they said that they sent it through DHL so they should receive in it in about 15 days. Although I believe that it would be more than like a week because I send alot of papers using DHL.

There is also so much other things that she has to go through like getting her passport but before she gets it, she has to go to Manila which is an 8 hour bus ride from her city to attend a CFO seminar and also pick up our marriage certificate from the National Statistics office in manila. Then I hope that she can get her packet 3 and eventually go to st. lukes.

This is still an adventure after BCIS.....and still waiting with baited breath.

-Bryan
That's wonderful. What city is your wife at? My family lives in Pasig City which is part of Manila. I wish you all the best and luck on your processing,Bryan.
Old Apr 4th 2003, 12:48 am
BE Enthusiast

salooni110 is an unknown quantity at this point

i know its only been a week since our approval, but i was wondering if i should fax the NVC our noa?
what do u think?
Old Apr 4th 2003, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

Zenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the roughZenas is a jewel in the rough
Default anyone left?

Is there anyone left who has a NOA1 and hasn't got an RFE?? Has everyone on here been processed?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.