Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

MSC I129F August Approvals

MSC I129F August Approvals

Old Nov 3rd 2003, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MSC I129F August Approvals

Has anyone with a NOA1 in August been approved.
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MSC I129F August Approvals

Originally posted by tmushen
Has anyone with a NOA1 in August been approved.
Yup...Refer to the timeline website
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by lpdiver
Yup...Refer to the timeline website
Besides that one person who's NOA1 seems to be off by 3 weeks from the time they mailed it in has there been a single person who can report they have been approved with a NOA1 in August from MSC/NBC for the I129F.
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 4:27 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

GOZO's is July 29th and approval date is 11/1. Pretty close to August.

Besides that one person who's NOA1 seems to be off by 3 weeks from the time they mailed it in has there been a single person who can report they have been approved with a NOA1 in August from MSC/NBC for the I129F.
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
GOZO's is July 29th and approval date is 11/1. Pretty close to August.
Two people reported August 1 and one Aug 18 (presumed to be a typo)
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by lpdiver
Two people reported August 1 and one Aug 18 (presumed to be a typo)
Still nothing from August. I don't undersatnd what they do with the applications for 3 months. My guess is nothing and the whole process probably takes less than a week to complete.
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Still nothing from August. I don't undersatnd what they do with the applications for 3 months. My guess is nothing and the whole process probably takes less than a week to complete.
Here are a few interesting things that I learned today from speaking to an immigration officer. If you have a congressional rep assit you by sending an email or letter your application is pulled out and sent to special unit for processing. Whether this is good or bad thing I don't know but i hope that's good news. Second all processing is done in batch processing so for example when we saw last week a bunch of approvals on 10/29 that's because they input and update the computer system all in one shot. Thus when we all check the internet everyday it's pretty much a waste of time because who knows when the batch processing is done. My guess is once every week or once every 2 weeks.

This also means that all of us with dates of 8/6 or earlier at MSC for I129F petition might be approved and we are just waiting for the batch processing to be done. I hope we all get our approvals real soon.
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Here are a few interesting things that I learned today from speaking to an immigration officer. If you have a congressional rep assit you by sending an email or letter your application is pulled out and sent to special unit for processing. Whether this is good or bad thing I don't know but i hope that's good news. Second all processing is done in batch processing so for example when we saw last week a bunch of approvals on 10/29 that's because they input and update the computer system all in one shot. Thus when we all check the internet everyday it's pretty much a waste of time because who knows when the batch processing is done. My guess is once every week or once every 2 weeks.

This also means that all of us with dates of 8/6 or earlier at MSC for I129F petition might be approved and we are just waiting for the batch processing to be done. I hope we all get our approvals real soon.
This doesn't jive with other information that USCIS has put out...however in may be true.
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 9:12 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

t,

... when we all check the internet everyday ...
To paraphrase Tonto, "what do you mean "we" kemosabe".

... it's pretty much a waste of time ....
No kidding. Keeps the internet busy, though.

Regards, JEff
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 9:14 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Here are a few interesting things that I learned today from speaking to an immigration officer. If you have a congressional rep assit you by sending an email or letter your application is pulled out and sent to special unit for processing.

I seem to recall someone with access to the BCIS and their workings saying that congressional help doesnt make a difference. They can find out where the individual case is, but cannot help with the processing.
I am not saying you are wrong, merely that there seems to be conflicting information on this topic.
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

mdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant future

Originally posted by CharlieS
I seem to recall someone with access to the BCIS and their workings saying that congressional help doesnt make a difference. They can find out where the individual case is, but cannot help with the processing.
I am not saying you are wrong, merely that there seems to be conflicting information on this topic.
My other half was told by the aide "that one shouldn't ask too many questions or try to interfere with the normal process, because it can have adverse effects.."
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 9:19 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
t,

To paraphrase Tonto, "what do you mean "we" kemosabe".

No kidding. Keeps the internet busy, though.

Regards, JEff

LOL true Jeffrey!!
MSC HURRY UP PLEASE!!!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 9:22 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
"what do you mean "we"

Aherm.

*blushing*

*just hanging out at britishexpats.com after having just been on my daily trip over to BCIS*
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

mdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant futuremdaitc has a brilliant future

Originally posted by CaliforniaBride
Aherm.

*blushing*

*just hanging out at britishexpats.com after having just been on my daily trip over to BCIS*
aren't we all?
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

goldrush is an unknown quantity at this point

So, should I have requested my Congressman to help speed-up my app (by pulling it out of the stream and making it go to the special unit) as opposed to just asking him for a status check?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.