MSC *EAD* Roll Call

Old Jun 26th 2003, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

rzack is an unknown quantity at this point

dailyn,

I'm in the same shoes except I'm the one who waiting for my EAD. I applied on 05/27/03. My case was transferred to Baltimore on 06/20/03. I'm hoping to hear good news on another 2 weeks.

Well, I understand how depress someone just to sit at home and do nothing. My hubby will go to work and I stay at home, but I always try to make myself busy by doing something.

Don't let his stress jeorpardy the marriage. I really want to work to help my husband financially. He is doing good and can support me but I really want to contribute to this marriage.

Keep update.
Old Jun 27th 2003, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

claudia13839 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FINALLY APPROVED!!!

Guys we are jumping up with joy !!! My husbands EAD was approved on June 26, 2003. FINALLY...

EAD MSC Timeline:

1st NOA 4-14-03
2nd NOA 6-26-03

Good luck to those waiting. Xiomi and Dailyn if you guys are not approved yet, I'm sure it's on its way.

~Claudia
Old Jun 27th 2003, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

xiomi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FINALLY APPROVED!!!

Current Status:

On June 18, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

WE GOT APPROVED TOO!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 27th 2003, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

xiomi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FINALLY APPROVED!!!

Originally posted by xiomi
Current Status:

On June 18, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

WE GOT APPROVED TOO!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like they were delayed in updating the case status on-line.......so we should be getting our card soon!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 27th 2003, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default ???

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 26, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

THAT IS WHAT MY ONLINE STATUS READS, I HOPE THERE WAS NO MISTAKE??

XIOMI, CONGRATS!! YOU SHOULD BE GETTING THE ACTUAL CARD SOON, LET US KNOW.

DAILYN, WHERE R U ?? =-)

~Claudia
Old Jun 27th 2003, 4:00 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ???

Originally posted by claudia13839
Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 26, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

THAT IS WHAT MY ONLINE STATUS READS, I HOPE THERE WAS NO MISTAKE??

XIOMI, CONGRATS!! YOU SHOULD BE GETTING THE ACTUAL CARD SOON, LET US KNOW.

DAILYN, WHERE R U ?? =-)

~Claudia
CONGRATS guys! when it's my husband's turn hope it's just as quick!
Old Jun 27th 2003, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

dailyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default APPROVED!!!!!

Approved June 26th as well!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! Haven't been this happy in what feels like a very long time!!

We are ecstatic!!!

Congratulations to all of you!!!!! Our husbands are well on their way to provide for us!!! lol

I am so happy!!!!!!
Old Jun 27th 2003, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

dailyn is an unknown quantity at this point

By the way, Claudia, mine reads the exact same thing

???

I hope this doesn't mean our cards will take too long!!

Who cares!!! We got approved!!! YAY for all of us!!!!!!
Old Jun 27th 2003, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by cindyabs
CONGRATS guys! when it's my husband's turn hope it's just as quick!

Cindy...it sure felt like an eternity to us ! =-)
Old Jun 27th 2003, 6:25 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by claudia13839
Cindy...it sure felt like an eternity to us ! =-)
I know it did, and I dare say it will to us, since I am working two jobs and will have to continue that until my husband gets sorted out. But on the other hand, part of what delayed our filing for 130 etc was the fact that my husband was made redundant and then out of work for 5 months........I don't want a repeat on that one believe me !!! So will just trudge on and keep fingers crossed.
Old Jun 27th 2003, 9:51 pm
Sharon

Default Re: MSC *EAD* Roll Call

Wow!!! Congratulations...

I am still waiting for my approval. My NO1 is April 28 so maybe one week or two.
I really can't wait.

Congratulations....

Old Jun 30th 2003, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

julieb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by saf8
Do all K3 applicants have to apply for an EAD to chicago ? I live in Tampa FL .
Thanks.
How did the interview go?
Where in Tampa?

Julie
Old Jun 30th 2003, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by rzack
dailyn,

I'm in the same shoes except I'm the one who waiting for my EAD. I applied on 05/27/03. My case was transferred to Baltimore on 06/20/03. I'm hoping to hear good news on another 2 weeks.

Well, I understand how depress someone just to sit at home and do nothing. My hubby will go to work and I stay at home, but I always try to make myself busy by doing something.

Don't let his stress jeorpardy the marriage. I really want to work to help my husband financially. He is doing good and can support me but I really want to contribute to this marriage.

Keep update.
I am in the same situation...
Have you thought about having a yard sale? I know you can't make a lot of money but if you have things around you no longer need...maybe you could use the money to treat your husband to a meal in a resturant so that he can see how much you appreciate him...also a Yard sale is a great way to meet your neighbours...just an idea

Julie
Old Jun 30th 2003, 4:31 pm
Sursum corda

Originally posted by julieb
I am in the same situation...
Have you thought about having a yard sale? I know you can't make a lot of money but if you have things around you no longer need...maybe you could use the money to treat your husband to a meal in a resturant so that he can see how much you appreciate him...also a Yard sale is a great way to meet your neighbours...just an idea

Julie
That's an excellent idea Julie!! I was thinking of having one when my husband gets here for two reasons-1. It will bring in money 2. It will make room for "his stuff, and 3. It will give him something to do to organize while I am at my two jobs, .
Old Jun 30th 2003, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by cindyabs
That's an excellent idea Julie!! I was thinking of having one when my husband gets here for two reasons-1. It will bring in money 2. It will make room for "his stuff, and 3. It will give him something to do to organize while I am at my two jobs, .
and....Cindy...Don't forget you probably have a 'Honey do" jar???

he he...

Julie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.