Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Most recent NBC/MSC EAD approval?

Wikiposts

Most recent NBC/MSC EAD approval?

Old Dec 13th 2003, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

speedyvespa is on a distinguished road
Default Most recent NBC/MSC EAD approval?

OK, so answer a few people's queries, who was the most recent EAD approval from the NBC/MSC and when?

- Mark
Old Dec 13th 2003, 5:45 am
Just Joined

cwithe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Most recent NBC/MSC EAD approval?

Originally posted by speedyvespa
OK, so answer a few people's queries, who was the most recent EAD approval from the NBC/MSC and when?

- Mark

December 11 with NOA of October 15. Don't know if that's the most recent though.
Old Dec 13th 2003, 9:13 am
Cdn Chick

My NOA1 for my EAD at MSC is Oct 14 .... hope it comes thru soon as I just
had a couple of really promising interviews!!

"cwithe" <member17942@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Originally posted by speedyvespa
    > > OK, so answer a few people's queries, who was the most recent EAD
    > > approval from the NBC/MSC and when?
    > >
    > > - Mark
    > December 11 with NOA of October 15. Don't know if that's the most
    > recent though.
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Dec 13th 2003, 9:48 am

maximus76 is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Cdn Chick
My NOA1 for my EAD at MSC is Oct 14 .... hope it comes thru soon as I just
had a couple of really promising interviews!!

"cwithe" <member17942@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Originally posted by speedyvespa
    > > OK, so answer a few people's queries, who was the most recent EAD
    > > approval from the NBC/MSC and when?
    > >
    > > - Mark
    > December 11 with NOA of October 15. Don't know if that's the most
    > recent though.
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com
My NOA from 29 October and I still didn't received EAD on mail, though I already went for biometrics on the 20-th of November.
So it is I guess between 15 and 29 of October, approximately (hopefully)
Old Dec 13th 2003, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by cwithe
December 11 with NOA of October 15. Don't know if that's the most recent though.
Hmmm... Mine's 30th September. I wonder what the hold-up with mine is...?

Old Dec 14th 2003, 8:39 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm... Mine's 30th September. I wonder what the hold-up with mine is...?

Mark,
I dare say it is the biometric date holding it up, they can't go farther without that. So it goes from your local to Chicago and then onwards for processing.
Old Dec 14th 2003, 8:42 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by cwithe

Mine still not approved, .
Old Dec 14th 2003, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by cindyabs
Mark,
I dare say it is the biometric date holding it up, they can't go farther without that. So it goes from your local to Chicago and then onwards for processing.
I'm just confused - as far as I've been lead to believe (by the people at the ASC amongst others), the biometrics results of my AOS will be used towards my EAD. They took the full hit from me - full set of dabs plus extra thumbprints, mugshots, signature, height, weight - everything. (Do they do everything for AOS *and* EAD biometrics?). I know they've processed the results of that as my online status for my AOS states as much - my only question is, will that be used towards my EAD, as stated? If I was confident that the BCIS was organised, I wouldn't be worrying. However, as they appear to be about as organised as a tossed salad, I'm just anxious.

We shall see. In the meantime, I hope Steve's arrives soon! At least one of us will be moving in the right direction.

- Mark
Old Dec 14th 2003, 1:27 pm

Mark,
Cindyabs,
What does it say when you check your case status online about your fingerprints? Does it say that your case resumed or something like that?

PS: I am still not really getting this whole process...
Old Dec 14th 2003, 2:01 pm
Sursum corda

Originally posted by maximus76
Cindyabs,
What does it say when you check your case status online about your fingerprints? Does it say that your case resumed or something like that?

PS: I am still not really getting this whole process...

All I've done is put in the MSC case number and it still says the same as it did 2 months ago,'we've received your...........blah. blah, blah, yada, yada, yada. Not a word about fingerprints-those were done at the outreach office in Atlanta on 21 October.
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger on "getting it", few of us do. We're just doing Pavlov's Dog responses. It simply seems that after a most quick and efficient processing from six months ago, things have slowed dramatically.
Old Dec 14th 2003, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger on "getting it", few of us do. We're just doing Pavlov's Dog responses. It simply seems that after a most quick and efficient processing from six months ago, things have slowed dramatically.
I'll say! Well it's just that our timelines are quite closely, well, aligned - I sort of feel as if we're related So no, I don't feel like a Lone Ranger - at least he had a job.

Hi ho, Tonto.
Old Dec 14th 2003, 3:17 pm

I'll say! Well it's just that our timelines are quite closely, well, aligned - I sort of feel as if we're related So no, I don't feel like a Lone Ranger - at least he had a job.

Hi ho, Tonto.
I am agree!)
Old Dec 14th 2003, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by maximus76
I am agree!)
Cool!

I'm off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers.
Old Dec 15th 2003, 12:42 am
Sursum corda

Cool!

I'm off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers.

Hartlepool eh? I have friends there. Met 'em online and they came over for our wedding. They like Savannah so well they have come back twice in the three years since.. Small world, .
Mark Thunderpants!!!!
Old Dec 15th 2003, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

grouchy has a spectacular aura aboutgrouchy has a spectacular aura aboutgrouchy has a spectacular aura about

My husband has an NOA date of OCtober 10, went for biometrics on November 25 and still waiting. But feel better after reading all these posts--obviously not unusual.

- Mark

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.