Moscow K1 Interview

Old Apr 10th 2002, 6:06 am
Doug

Default Moscow K1 Interview

My fiancee is getting ready for her interview and wanted to know if anyone had any
interview advice for her. I would really appreciate any recent information. Thanks

Old Apr 10th 2002, 6:06 am
Kenneth Leary

Default Re: Moscow K1 Interview

You can email us with any advice once it is done! Kenny and Sonia
[email protected] http://mywebpages.comcast.net/offdroad

"doug" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > My fiancee is getting ready for her interview and wanted to know if anyone had any
    > interview advice for her. I would really appreciate any recent information. Thanks

Old Apr 10th 2002, 9:07 am
Just Joined

mothergoose is an unknown quantity at this point

My fiancee just went thru it last week and she said the whole proccess was very pleasant. They will ask your fiancee how you met and why you want to marry a Russian woman. The most important thing is make sure she has all her documents that her packet required. The Embassy only asked to see one picture of my fiancee and I together. I sent my 2001 1040, current checking and savings statement, employment letter and 1099's ( most people will have W 2's).
Old Apr 10th 2002, 11:40 am
Mike

questions my fiancee was asked:

what company does your fiance work for? describe the circumstances that you met? what
common interests do you and your fiance have?

can't remember the rest.

Mike

doug wrote:

> My fiancee is getting ready for her interview and wanted to know if anyone had any
    > interview advice for her. I would really appreciate any recent information. Thanks