Wikiposts

More Evidence

Old Mar 15th 2004, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

Redbutterfly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: More Evidence

Originally posted by lemon
I have never been married., do you think anyway they requested it?

I'm sorry i'm just guessing here, I will know the exact answer in a couple of days. But I hope you understand. This is a long process and lots of paperwork and I think we are always afraid of not being able to be together with the person we love.

Where I'm at right now is where at night I think it over and over what I did wrong.
I just need to talk to people who have been thru this, it makes me feel much better.

I hope it it nothing I cannot solve myself, I have done everything thanks to this forum.

Where would I be without this forum?
Wow, to all the people who have helped me out here.

Anyway, back to where I was

Can you answer that about I am single , never been married. Do you think they might have requested it?

These answers help me get some sleep.

Help me get some better sleep tonight.

MY US citizen hubby secure a copy of LEGAL CAPACITY TO MARRY from the US embassy to prove he is free to marry.
Old Mar 15th 2004, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

lemon is an unknown quantity at this point

My fiance is from Chile.
I'm From Miami.

Right now I'm in Chile and awaiting the RFE.

What do you think about doing this.

I have my roomates mail me the RFE to where I'm staying in Chile. I mail them the RFE they have requested.

Do you think that is a good idea.

I can and would like to spend as much time I can with my fiance. Do you think the TSC will trouble me for doing this.
Old Mar 15th 2004, 8:23 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

lemon,

Might depend on whether you have the information or item requested readily available to you down there in Chile. If you haven't got it, and can't get it, you likely won't be mailing it from there.

There's little you can do until you know what it is they want, so you might as well sit back and enjoy another marguerita until you hear from your roommates.

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by lemon
My fiance is from Chile.
I'm From Miami.

Right now I'm in Chile and awaiting the RFE.

What do you think about doing this.

I have my roomates mail me the RFE to where I'm staying in Chile. I mail them the RFE they have requested.

Do you think that is a good idea.

I can and would like to spend as much time I can with my fiance. Do you think the TSC will trouble me for doing this.
Old Mar 16th 2004, 12:39 am
Jaque_n_mohammed

Hi. We were issued an RFE on March 8th (on Mohammed's birthday). It
was a horrible day for me and I nearly lost my mind. My first thought
was that it would be another 3 months til approval, like slicknurse
and so many others that are waiting since January. I see now that some
RFE's are approved in a few weeks so that is what I am holding onto
now. Our RFE was due to MSC needing a copy of the pending I130. Lawyer
swears he sent it. Good luck to you and pray for a speedy approval.
Jacque-n-Mohammed K3 USA/Jordan
I130 to NSC 3/18/03
NOA 1 11/5/03
RFE 3/8/04
NOA 2 please hurry msc I miss Mohammed! [email protected]
    >
    > > My fiance is from Chile.
    > > I'm From Miami.
    > >
    > > Right now I'm in
    > Chile and awaiting the RFE.
    > >
    > > What do you think about doing this.
    > >
    >
    > > I have my roomates mail me the RFE to where I'm staying in Chile. I
    > mail them the RFE they have requested.
    > >
    > > Do you think that is a good
    > idea.
    > >
    > I can and would like to spend as much time I can with my
    > fiance. Do you think the TSC will trouble me for doing this.

Old Mar 16th 2004, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

nkem4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Aegina1028
My experience was similar to Angela's -- a page was missing from the copy of my
divorce decree. I overnighted it the same day I got the written RFE (like you,
I spent a week wondering what it could be for!), and it only set us back about
2 or 3 weeks.... which I'd happily have done without, but which isn't all THAT
much.

Good luck!
Aegina
Hi Aegina - just wondring

when you sent your divorce decree did you just sent the page that states "final judgement and decree" or something to that fact. My petition is already approved and our K1-interview is in April, but since the petition had that page only included, will it be sufficient when attending the actual intervew. I'm just wondering since the divorce pakage has several pgs. i only gave the decree page, certified by the court.
Old Mar 16th 2004, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

WiAnSiempre is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by nkem4ever
Hi Aegina - just wondring

when you sent your divorce decree did you just sent the page that states "final judgement and decree" or something to that fact. My petition is already approved and our K1-interview is in April, but since the petition had that page only included, will it be sufficient when attending the actual intervew. I'm just wondering since the divorce pakage has several pgs. i only gave the decree page, certified by the court.

Yep, that's all I gave was the Final Judgement and Decree page. We haven't had the k-1 interview yet, but I didn't see anywhere in his Packet 3 papers that said I (the petitioner) need this for his interview. Although, I'm bringing it anyway just in case. I'm bringing everything possible to the interview!

Angela
Old Mar 16th 2004, 7:00 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WiAnSiempre
Yep, that's all I gave was the Final Judgement and Decree page. We haven't had the k-1 interview yet, but I didn't see anywhere in his Packet 3 papers that said I (the petitioner) need this for his interview. Although, I'm bringing it anyway just in case. I'm bringing everything possible to the interview!

Angela
Don't forget the kitchen sink.....

I would bring it just to be safe. He is obligated to be able to turn over originals of everything that you submitted in the original petition, so it's a good idea to have it there and/or send it to him if you're unable to bring it.

~SG
P.S. I sent the entire divorce decree---custody stuff and all as it talked about financial obligations, etc. I'm sure they didn't give a hoot, but I wanted to give them as detailed information as I could. Of course, this would only apply if you had children, but.......
Old Mar 16th 2004, 12:42 pm
Aegina1028

I would assume that if it's good enough for approval at the service center,
it's good enough for the interview -- but I suppose it couldn't hurt to bring
the entire document.

Good luck and keep us posted! )

Aegina

Old Mar 17th 2004, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

nkem4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by WiAnSiempre

Angela
I second that emotion

I'll be flying over to be at his interview as well (even if i'm not alowed in at least my presence will be known) and with me I'm bringing the entire 129petition w/all docs originally submitted. Then of course adding all the financial stuff they want (1040's, transcripts, 134, employer, bank, paystub and yes the kitchen and bathroom sinks just for the fun of it . Ours is set for 4/16/04

my travel date is 4/9 so I'll have a good number of days to hang out and double check everything before the big day. Hope all goes well with everyone coming before and after us.

thnks for all replies
Old Mar 19th 2004, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

lemon is an unknown quantity at this point

Today the letter arrived.

But I'm totally suprised.
What they are requesting are
1.- My passport stamped with dates of entry and my personal info on the passport.
2.- Photocopies of my plane ticket (stubs)
3.- Recent pictures of us together

Now my question is. I sent all of that in my first envelope. All nice and neetly organized.
I have no problem resending them. But where are all of the original pictures I sent. I sent 8 pictures of us together. Original.
Also this RFE doesn't correspond because all of the items are already sent, I assume they lost it, or they didn't like the items I sent.
Anyway, tomorrow they are going to be sending it via mail to where I'm staying.
Meanwhile I'll be gathering all of the information here. I have all they are requesting.

Even though I should be upset. I just hope all of this is done soon, this is just another step we must take in this long process.