Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Montreal K3 Interview: How long to get one after P3?

Montreal K3 Interview: How long to get one after P3?

Old Mar 1st 2004, 2:35 pm
Joe D.

Default Montreal K3 Interview: How long to get one after P3?

hi guys and gals,
Just wondering how long it has been taking folks to get a K3 interview
at the Montreal Consulate?
We sent in our completed Packet 3 on 2/16 and we're still waiting to
hear from the consulate with an interview date.

Any experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Joe

Old Mar 1st 2004, 4:16 pm
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Montreal K3 Interview: How long to get one after P3?

hi there

I went for a K1.. after I sent in my P3 I got a letter within about a month and it was about 2 weeks after that.. when I called they did say "it could be up to 6 weeks" .. so you should hear any day now..
Old Mar 1st 2004, 5:34 pm
Whimsical in the brainpan

Elenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Montreal K3 Interview: How long to get one after P3?

It seems like the experience with Montreal is highly varied.

We sent our stuff back and waited, and called...

And I was told on a Friday that it would be a "couple more weeks"...

Well, on that friday, they actually mailed out an interview date. It arrived on Wednesday, and the interview was for A WEEK THAT WEDNESDAY!

AAAH!

So beware - when you get the interview letter, it may be that you're scheduled for the following week! This seems to happen a lot in Montreal! Don't venture too far from home!