Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Medical went well (kind of)

Medical went well (kind of)

Old Dec 2nd 2013, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

hoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical went well (kind of)

+1 to what Bunnygirl said.

Also to add - Sometimes we give the worst case scenario here so that people are prepared for all possibilities - but in my opinion based on what you have written, I think you should be fine. Please keep us updated as to how you get on.

Best Wishes,

Hoffage

Last edited by hoffage123; Dec 2nd 2013 at 10:45 pm.
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 1:53 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical went well (kind of)

First you wrote:
The only issue now is the fact that I have to get a form from my GP to send to the Knightsbridge doctors of a brief description of my past depression.
So when I suggested that you read the threads where this issue of depression has already been discussed you replied,
allot if the scenarios or even most that I found where Canadian , Australian and even British
Then you went on to write,
I thought all visas are different so different rules ?
So what is your real concern? It's hard to address your issue when you jump from one thing to another in each new post. What I'm trying to get you to realize is, put it all together in one coherent post so that we know what you are really asking about.

Regards, JEff
Originally Posted by Aaronlorenzo
Or am I reading this wrong?

Last edited by jeffreyhy; Dec 3rd 2013 at 1:56 am.