Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Medical Examination in London for CR1

Wikiposts

Medical Examination in London for CR1

Old Nov 18th 2009, 7:27 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical Examination in London for CR1

Originally Posted by merz
I bet they really laugh at some of the photos they process and have a gallery to poke fun at to get them through the day.
A little OT, but my husband's passport style photo for his naturalization application was REALLY bad. It was off-color, grainy, and I'm surprised USCIS accepted it. When he went to his interview in person, the officer looked back and forth between photo and hubby a few times, then said "wow, you're MUCH better looking in person!" LOL

Rene
Old Nov 18th 2009, 8:34 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical Examination in London for CR1

m,

I like your theory. The size of the face is part of the passport photo specification.
http://travel.state.gov/passport/gui...ition_874.html

Meeting the full spec is critical for the photo that's given to the consulate and used to make the visa, but the photos used for ID purposes along the way are less critical.

Although, how close is close enough is a subjective determination!

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by merz
I have a theory...maybe it's how big the FACE is on the picture that is more important than the actual size of the photo...hmmm. inntteereeeeesting..