Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Medical exam completed almost 3 months earlier before CR-1 Interview

Medical exam completed almost 3 months earlier before CR-1 Interview

Old May 30th 2012, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

markedo has a brilliant futuremarkedo has a brilliant futuremarkedo has a brilliant futuremarkedo has a brilliant futuremarkedo has a brilliant futuremarkedo has a brilliant future
Default Medical exam completed almost 3 months earlier before CR-1 Interview

Hi all,

I think I made a mistake for having my medical exam completed too early. I had my medical towards the end of march 2012, received my Interview appointment from NVC 1 month later which is scheduled for June 12.

I know my medical file/result arrived at the embassy long before NVC transfer my case to London. I am thinking of calling the embassy to find out if they have my medical file in place. I am a bit worry that my file might be lost because it arrived too early and that they do not have my lnd case at that time.

I have my receipt and the vaccination record sheet from knight-bridge doctors, that I will bring with me to the interview. We file our I-130 in the US. Please advice.

Many thanks in advance

Last edited by markedo; May 30th 2012 at 8:11 pm.
Old May 30th 2012, 7:50 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical exam completed almost 3 months earlier before CR-1 Interview

I would go ahead to the interview, as scheduled, and if at that time the medical is missing from your file, you can show them the receipt and vaccination record from the medical exam, and have them chase down where it might be within their facility.

Rene
Old May 30th 2012, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

markedo has a brilliant futuremarkedo has a brilliant futuremarkedo has a brilliant futuremarkedo has a brilliant futuremarkedo has a brilliant futuremarkedo has a brilliant future
Default Re: Medical exam completed almost 3 months earlier before CR-1 Interview

Many thanks Rene for your response. There is no need for me to contact the embassy about this, I will bring the receipt and the vaccination record sheet to the interview.

Thanks again for your time.

Last edited by markedo; May 30th 2012 at 8:12 pm.
Old May 30th 2012, 8:06 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

My advice is that you learn to spell the word 'sheet' correctly.

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by markedo
I have my receipt and the vaccination record shit from knight-bridge doctors, that I will bring with me to the interview. We file our I-130 in the US. Please advice.
Originally Posted by markedo
... I will bring the receipt and the vaccination record shit to the interview.
Old May 30th 2012, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy

Regards, JEff
Mange takk for det "Thanks"
Old May 30th 2012, 8:16 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy

Regards, JEff
LOL, I wondered about that....figured he was just frustrated. LOL

Rene