married but live apart

Old Jun 30th 2006, 10:52 pm
Lian

Default married but live apart

My husband and i just got married and since he lives in a town with little employment opportunities for me I will have to go and live in another state. I am currently assembling my application for AOS and am wondering if this may pose a problem later on and what kind of evidence i can show that if I do find work and live in another state, we will still maintain a marriage relationship. Please help. Thank you.

---
posted via:
http://www.visaforyou.org/eng/

Old Jul 1st 2006, 3:28 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: married but live apart

Originally Posted by Lian
My husband and i just got married and since he lives in a town with little employment opportunities for me I will have to go and live in another state. I am currently assembling my application for AOS and am wondering if this may pose a problem later on and what kind of evidence i can show that if I do find work and live in another state, we will still maintain a marriage relationship. Please help. Thank you.

---
posted via:
http://www.visaforyou.org/eng/
Hi Lian,

I'm in the same situation. My husband and I have our residence together in Arizona, but he spends most of time working in California. It wasn't an issue for us at the AOS interview, but then again they never asked any questions regarding any of that. Just in case, we brought along plenty of proof that we see each other regularly.

Sometimes couples have to spend time apart because of work or school.

Best Wishes,
Rene