Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

marriage_based_visa_chatroom

marriage_based_visa_chatroom

Old Oct 23rd 2003, 9:59 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: marriage_based_visa_chatroom

Originally posted by smiler125
Could they have made it any smaller- thanks
Speaking of chat rooms....I'm in the BritishExpats Chat now if anyone wants to come and say hi...LOL

Rene
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

Rukhie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by billwilson597
hey leslie Hyper showed up in the chatroom

I don't have a yahoo account. I can't get in. :-(
Old Oct 24th 2003, 3:01 am
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future

I have a potentially dumb question...I'm confused - how come almost all of billwilson's posts don't appear, except as quotes in other people's posts?? Is he deleting them?? I've always been confused by how that whole thing works - I understand that people can delete their own posts (and Rete can delete anyone's...she's so powerful!!), but that would mean that throughout this whole thread, practically, bill deleted his own posts. Am I right in guessing that??

Originally posted by Leslie66
I nominate you!!!!!!

BTW - I can't find that Yahoo chat room. Give better directions.
Old Oct 24th 2003, 3:22 am
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future

Ohhhh...makes sense...Thanks for explainin'

oh wait...this post takes up space, doesn't it?

I delete posts that just fill up space..

there are a lot of posts on here that could be deleted that would give the site more space

we had a lot of people show up at the chat room this afternoon.

it is Yahoo/ government and politics/ user rooms / marriage_based_visa_chat

if people would go delete outdated posts and chit chat, it would free up a lot of space for the site
Old Oct 24th 2003, 3:23 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone show up to chat after I left?

there are a lot of posts on here that could be deleted that would give the site more space

if people would go delete outdated posts and chit chat, it would free up a lot of space for the site
Old Oct 24th 2003, 3:24 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

HEY!! I happen to like the chit and the chat.

Old Oct 24th 2003, 3:35 am
WTF?

Set one up. It's easy.

Originally posted by Rukhie
I don't have a yahoo account. I can't get in. :-(
Old Oct 24th 2003, 3:47 am
WTF?

That was actually pretty cool. I had too many distractions at the time though. I think I'm too long winded for chat rooms though.

hyper showed up right after you left

we had a nice chat

gozogozo showed up from here. I am not sure who that is

there were also about 3 or 4 more from here

a few people came in and asked questions,

and some guys came in looking for women ha ha
Old Oct 24th 2003, 3:53 am
WTF?

Aawwww. Hyper is a sweetie-pie. I'll send her a PM to tell her when we can chat.

Did you set up that chat room?

Well, hyper wants to chat with you

she sure is nice. We chatted a long time , except we kept getting interrupted by this guy wanting his visa questions answered.
Old Oct 24th 2003, 4:11 am
WTF?

Well, there is the potential there for a lot of fun. I just get rattled when the crazies drop in and start screaming. LOL

Leslie

okay... There is an anchor identity in there. Its possible that it could get disconnected and sometimes the room will disappear. It will be up most of the time.

I should name it 'mail order brides on cam' that will fill it up
Old Oct 24th 2003, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by katie4998
I have a potentially dumb question...I'm confused - how come almost all of billwilson's posts don't appear, except as quotes in other people's posts?? Is he deleting them?? I've always been confused by how that whole thing works - I understand that people can delete their own posts (and Rete can delete anyone's...she's so powerful!!), but that would mean that throughout this whole thread, practically, bill deleted his own posts. Am I right in guessing that??
You get today's "if it walks like a duck" award

Historically, this has been the manner in which this particular poster operates. A search of the group on google yields a far larger number of posts -- some rather noteworthy -- than are retrievable through Expats.
Old Oct 24th 2003, 11:11 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Dekka's Angel
You get today's "if it walks like a duck" award

Historically, this has been the manner in which this particular poster operates. A search of the group on google yields a far larger number of posts -- some rather noteworthy -- than are retrievable through Expats.
For the record, posts are not deleted by the Moderators unless specific complaints are received about the context of a post, i.e. abusive, foul language, inappropriate, etc. On occasion I will delete a post if it is spam, i.e. looking for love, hot gals in Russia/South America.

For you hit the nail on the head with the OP posting and then editing/deleting their responses.

Rete
Old Oct 24th 2003, 11:25 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
Aawwww. Hyper is a sweetie-pie. I'll send her a PM to tell her when we can chat.

Did you set up that chat room?

Hey there!!

Thank you guys so much for your compliments!!. The chat room will dissapear if everyone leave.. but we can sure create it again , That could be our meeting chat .
I will talk to you later!!!
Stay sweet