British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Marriage Based Visas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/)
-   -   Marnee's Update !!!!!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/marriage-based-visas-35/marnees-update-272963/)

USA & Pakistan Dec 19th 2004 3:08 am

Re: Unexpected twist

I just saw on line that his flight landed at JFK 25 minutes ago. Now i am waiting for the phone to ring. <Happy Dance!>

:)Marnee

sphyrapicus Dec 19th 2004 11:36 am

Originally Posted by USA & Pakistan
I just saw on line that his flight landed at JFK 25 minutes ago. Now i am waiting for the phone to ring. <Happy Dance!>

:)Marnee

Did he call? Did he get his EAD stamp? Is he overwhelmed with JFK?

Ray Dec 19th 2004 2:19 pm

For Christ sake Marnee ....hurry up ...we need an update....

USA & Pakistan Dec 20th 2004 3:59 am

Originally Posted by Ray
For Christ sake Marnee ....hurry up ...we need an update....

:D :D :D He's here! 50 hours after he left his house, he arrived at the Seattle airport with his EAD stamp, completely exhausted. Now he is sound asleep in my bed and I keep peeking in to make sure he's really there!

My parents went with me to meet him at the airport and instantly liked him very much and his family has been calling and messaging to make sure he arrived and is happy. It is hard not to go wake him up! Ha ha! But i know he needs to sleep.

Yaaaayyyyy!!! We did it!!!

:D Marnee

P.S. Maybe one of our super-moderators can take the sad face off the topic title for me?

USA & Pakistan Dec 20th 2004 4:01 am

Originally Posted by meauxna
Marnee, I've only read bits of your story before; that's lovely the way things worked out & my opinion of you is only higher now :)

Thank you Meaxna, you are so sweet!

Noorah101 Dec 20th 2004 4:33 am

Marneeeeeeee!!! Hooray!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! :D :D Congratulations!

Rene

ian-mstm Dec 20th 2004 12:18 pm

He's here! 50 hours after he left his house, he arrived at the Seattle airport with his EAD stamp, completely exhausted.

Congratulations! I am so glad to hear that things went well and he's safe in your ever-lovin' arms! :)

Ian

SecretGarden Dec 20th 2004 12:20 pm

Now he is sound asleep in my bed and I keep peeking in to make sure he's really there!

First off, change that to "our" bed! :)

Sometimes, even a year later, I still look at Mr. Pink and think, "you really *are* here, aren't you???" :D

Congratulations, Marnee! Go wake him up, there is plenty of time for sleep later...........;)

~SecretGarden

Rete Dec 20th 2004 1:07 pm

:D :D :D He's here! 50 hours after he left his house, he arrived at the Seattle airport with his EAD stamp, completely exhausted. Now he is sound asleep in my bed and I keep peeking in to make sure he's really there!

My parents went with me to meet him at the airport and instantly liked him very much and his family has been calling and messaging to make sure he arrived and is happy. It is hard not to go wake him up! Ha ha! But i know he needs to sleep.

P.S. Maybe one of our super-moderators can take the sad face off the topic title for me?

Sorry, no can do ;-( You're stuck with the sad face unfortunately.

cindyabs Dec 20th 2004 1:36 pm

Originally Posted by Rete
Sorry, no can do ;-( You're stuck with the sad face unfortunately.

That's okay-I can hear the patter of her feet doing the happy dance across the miles, :), :) !!!
Way to go dearie-we all know it will be a happy holiday for you.
Bestest wishes!

Gigiola Dec 20th 2004 1:56 pm

Happy days to both of you! What a wonderful Xmas this is going to be!

sphyrapicus Dec 20th 2004 3:40 pm

Great news Marnee. Couldn't have come from a nicer person. Enjoy your new life together.

Sphy

inquisitive40 Dec 20th 2004 4:03 pm

CONGRATS, been reading the saga and so glad he has arrived safe and sound, brings back many memories of long haul flights. :)
Yippee :D
Patrick

hcj1440 Dec 20th 2004 4:47 pm

Just wanted to add my congrats! What a wonderful kick off to your holidays.

Suess Dec 20th 2004 6:00 pm

Hi,
I've been following your story. Wow, I can feel your excitement.

I'm very happy for both of you. Have fun and enjoy every second.

Have a wonderful life together.

Life is sweet.

Sue