Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Marnee's Update !!!!!!!!

Marnee's Update !!!!!!!!

Old Dec 19th 2004, 3:08 am
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unexpected twist

I just saw on line that his flight landed at JFK 25 minutes ago. Now i am waiting for the phone to ring. <Happy Dance!>

Marnee
Old Dec 19th 2004, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by USA & Pakistan
I just saw on line that his flight landed at JFK 25 minutes ago. Now i am waiting for the phone to ring. <Happy Dance!>

Marnee
Did he call? Did he get his EAD stamp? Is he overwhelmed with JFK?
Old Dec 19th 2004, 2:19 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

For Christ sake Marnee ....hurry up ...we need an update....
Old Dec 20th 2004, 3:59 am
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
For Christ sake Marnee ....hurry up ...we need an update....
He's here! 50 hours after he left his house, he arrived at the Seattle airport with his EAD stamp, completely exhausted. Now he is sound asleep in my bed and I keep peeking in to make sure he's really there!

My parents went with me to meet him at the airport and instantly liked him very much and his family has been calling and messaging to make sure he arrived and is happy. It is hard not to go wake him up! Ha ha! But i know he needs to sleep.

Yaaaayyyyy!!! We did it!!!

Marnee

P.S. Maybe one of our super-moderators can take the sad face off the topic title for me?
Old Dec 20th 2004, 4:01 am
Cool Member

Originally Posted by meauxna
Marnee, I've only read bits of your story before; that's lovely the way things worked out & my opinion of you is only higher now
Thank you Meaxna, you are so sweet!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 4:33 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Marneeeeeeee!!! Hooray!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations!

Rene
Old Dec 20th 2004, 12:18 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

He's here! 50 hours after he left his house, he arrived at the Seattle airport with his EAD stamp, completely exhausted.
Congratulations! I am so glad to hear that things went well and he's safe in your ever-lovin' arms!

Ian
Old Dec 20th 2004, 12:20 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Now he is sound asleep in my bed and I keep peeking in to make sure he's really there!
First off, change that to "our" bed!

Sometimes, even a year later, I still look at Mr. Pink and think, "you really *are* here, aren't you???"

Congratulations, Marnee! Go wake him up, there is plenty of time for sleep later...........

~SecretGarden
Old Dec 20th 2004, 1:07 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Unexpected twist

He's here! 50 hours after he left his house, he arrived at the Seattle airport with his EAD stamp, completely exhausted. Now he is sound asleep in my bed and I keep peeking in to make sure he's really there!

My parents went with me to meet him at the airport and instantly liked him very much and his family has been calling and messaging to make sure he arrived and is happy. It is hard not to go wake him up! Ha ha! But i know he needs to sleep.

Marnee

P.S. Maybe one of our super-moderators can take the sad face off the topic title for me?
Sorry, no can do ;-( You're stuck with the sad face unfortunately.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 1:36 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Sorry, no can do ;-( You're stuck with the sad face unfortunately.

That's okay-I can hear the patter of her feet doing the happy dance across the miles, , !!!
Way to go dearie-we all know it will be a happy holiday for you.
Bestest wishes!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Gigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant futureGigiola has a brilliant future

Happy days to both of you! What a wonderful Xmas this is going to be!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

sphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to beholdsphyrapicus is a splendid one to behold

Great news Marnee. Couldn't have come from a nicer person. Enjoy your new life together.

Sphy

Old Dec 20th 2004, 4:03 pm
Don't Know, Don't Care

inquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to all

Marnee

CONGRATS, been reading the saga and so glad he has arrived safe and sound, brings back many memories of long haul flights.
Yippee
Patrick
Old Dec 20th 2004, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

hcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond reputehcj1440 has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to add my congrats! What a wonderful kick off to your holidays.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Suess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to all

Marnee

Hi,
I've been following your story. Wow, I can feel your excitement.

I'm very happy for both of you. Have fun and enjoy every second.

Have a wonderful life together.

Life is sweet.

Sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.