Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

LPR spouse VISA and conditions

LPR spouse VISA and conditions

Old Jan 20th 2009, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

Roxio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: LPR spouse VISA and conditions

It is easy to pass judgements when one is sitting smug,with no family separation issues due to immigration.
Ofcourse we know it was our choice to come to US and our choices to get married,but coming to America is all about making your lives better,persue happiness not the reverse.
By not doing anything to address immigration delays the administration negates those very princliples,America stands for.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 1:08 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LPR spouse VISA and conditions

Originally Posted by Roxio
It is easy to pass judgements when one is sitting smug,with no family separation issues due to immigration.
Excuse me? I *am* the immigrant... and I've been where you are. I am well aware of the separation issues. I'm not passing judgment... I'm speaking the honest truth. Whether you choose to believe it or not is entirely up to you.

... persue happiness...
You have the right to pursue happiness... true. But happiness is *not* guaranteed. It is *not* certain. It is *not* always possible... but you have the right to pursue it to your heart's content.

By not doing anything to address immigration delays the administration negates those very princliples,America stands for.
Nonsense. You are free to marry and live with whomever you choose and live wherever you want. If, however, you want to live in the US and you are not a USC, then you live by the rules... and if those rules are inconvenient for you, then you make the decision as to how to proceed. Your choice.

Ian