Lost AOS Receipt

Old Nov 3rd 2003, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

kariml is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lost AOS Receipt

We were getting ready to file for AP, but have misplaced the receipt from the AOS filing. I feel like such a schmuck for losing it and I'm really worried. We filed in person so we received an unofficial receipt that was handwritten. Do you think if go back to the local office they will give us another one? Any suggestions?

Thanks so much
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 7:00 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lost AOS Receipt

Originally posted by kariml
We were getting ready to file for AP, but have misplaced the receipt from the AOS filing. I feel like such a schmuck for losing it and I'm really worried. We filed in person so we received an unofficial receipt that was handwritten. Do you think if go back to the local office they will give us another one? Any suggestions?

Thanks so much
Hey there!

I am so sorry You lost your AOS receipt. I dont know what to do in this situation but this will bump up your post, hopefully someone else can help you!
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 7:04 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by kariml

Thanks so much

You don't actually need the receipt. You can substitute your cancelled check or the EAD card as proof of pending AOS.
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

kariml is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Rete
You don't actually need the receipt. You can substitute your cancelled check or the EAD card as proof of pending AOS.
Thanks Rete. I ordered copies of the checks today from my bank. I feel much more relaxed now