Reload this Page >

London Waiting times... HELP!!!

Wikiposts

London Waiting times... HELP!!!

Old May 3rd 2005, 7:00 am
Andy

a_J_Martin is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy London Waiting times... HELP!!!

Could anyone who just got an interview date in london tell me how long they had to wait inbetween sending off the applicant readiness form and getting the date.

I'd be really greatful

My application is dcf through london.

The lady on the premium rate number said it will be about 6 months but i'm hoping she's wrong.

Thanks for replying if you do.
Old May 3rd 2005, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

emily will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: London Waiting times... HELP!!!

Originally Posted by a_J_Martin
Could anyone who just got an interview date in london tell me how long they had to wait inbetween sending off the applicant readiness form and getting the date.

I'd be really greatful

The lady on the premium rate number said it will be about 6 months but i'm hoping she's wrong.

WOW - I hope it is not 6 months, I am waiting in England and ready for interview too. Lets hope someone knows something! Good Luck
Old May 3rd 2005, 5:54 pm
Andy

Default Re: London Waiting times... HELP!!!

Well exactly. AND I've seen it be a lot less than that on peoples time lines sooo. Anybody have any clue?
Old May 3rd 2005, 6:38 pm
Just Joined

New_Day_Dawning is an unknown quantity at this point

Well exactly. AND I've seen it be a lot less than that on peoples time lines sooo. Anybody have any clue?
Yep, mine took about 6 weeks and this was slightly delayed due to the changeover in medical procedures from April 1st. Almost everyone around the same time as me was reporting about 6 weeks also.

I hope she mean't 6 weeks and not 6 mths, I fail to see how they were so on top of things as recently as April, but suddenly have a 6 mth backlog.

Good Luck
Dawn
Old May 4th 2005, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

NeilW has much to be proud ofNeilW has much to be proud ofNeilW has much to be proud ofNeilW has much to be proud ofNeilW has much to be proud ofNeilW has much to be proud ofNeilW has much to be proud ofNeilW has much to be proud ofNeilW has much to be proud ofNeilW has much to be proud ofNeilW has much to be proud of

My application arrived at the Embassy on 05 Feb and I got the interview date on 13 April, a week after chasing them up via email - [email protected] - It's tomorrow morning so there was only a couple of week's wait after receiving the notification.

Neil
Old May 4th 2005, 9:58 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by NeilW
My application arrived at the Embassy on 05 Feb and I got the interview date on 13 April, a week after chasing them up via email - [email protected] - It's tomorrow morning so there was only a couple of week's wait after receiving the notification.

Neil
Mines tomorrow morning as well and I can't sleep!!

GOOD LUCK!!

Dawn
Old May 4th 2005, 3:47 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Funny I was told the same thing last year, must be a stock answer that has no relationship to reality.
Old May 4th 2005, 5:59 pm
Andy

Originally Posted by New_Day_Dawning
Mines tomorrow morning as well and I can't sleep!!

GOOD LUCK!!

Dawn
Hey good luck with the interview, both of you guys.
Old May 4th 2005, 6:09 pm
Andy

Originally Posted by Boiler
Funny I was told the same thing last year, must be a stock answer that has no relationship to reality.
Well that's a glimmer of hope... Don't suppose they also told you that your case number wasn't on the database did they?

Andy
Old May 4th 2005, 11:04 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be really greatful

The premium rate number is in Scotland, not at the Embassy, so they are not there in the midst of the action so to speak. Emailing them works much better!
Old May 4th 2005, 11:20 pm
Andy

Originally Posted by cindyabs
The premium rate number is in Scotland, not at the Embassy, so they are not there in the midst of the action so to speak. Emailing them works much better!
Yeah i always want to make a comment about their authentic american accents when i call the premium rate but i figure that 1. they've heard it before and 2. It'll cost me £1.30 to do it.

I've emailed the embassy now So i'm just sitting on my hands waiting for a reply. Probably along with a couple of hundred other people.

Some people have said that they were told that they weren't on the system only to find an interview date waiting for them next day. Sooo maybe it'll be like that. I hope!

Andy
Old May 5th 2005, 12:00 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah i always want to make a comment about their authentic american accents when i call the premium rate but i figure that 1. they've heard it before and 2. It'll cost me £1.30 to do it.

I've emailed the embassy now So i'm just sitting on my hands waiting for a reply. Probably along with a couple of hundred other people.

Some people have said that they were told that they weren't on the system only to find an interview date waiting for them next day. Sooo maybe it'll be like that. I hope!

Andy

Fingers crossed for ya Andy
Old May 5th 2005, 4:44 am
Just Joined

Hey good luck with the interview, both of you guys.

AJ thank you! Interview done and IR1 on it's way

Btw, I didn't have my case number until the interview letter turned up, so didn't bother chasing it. None of my paperwork had it on (all done before the interview letter) and none of it was a problem.

I am shattered, but so thrilled it's over

Best of British to you too!
Old May 5th 2005, 4:51 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to behold

I'd be really greatful

ive called that number a few times and get different answers everytime,they also tell me my forms are not on the database,im just hoping my forms are in the building somewhere.can anyone tell me why it takes them up to 4 weeks to upload the details onto the system,****** slow or what????????????
Old May 5th 2005, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

emily will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: London Waiting times... HELP!!!

Originally Posted by chukka
ive called that number a few times and get different answers everytime,they also tell me my forms are not on the database,im just hoping my forms are in the building somewhere.can anyone tell me why it takes them up to 4 weeks to upload the details onto the system,****** slow or what????????????

Chukka - I got the same response. I emailed the Immigrant Visa Unit, (email is much better sometimes than calling). They said if the NVC had sent the case from America to England then it would take them 2-3 weeks to upload on the computer as they were running behind.
My case was sent from the NVC last wednesday I believe and still nothing in the UK.. Good Luck!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.