Wikiposts

London Visa Issues

Old Jan 14th 2010, 11:40 am
Just Joined

zash01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default London Visa Issues

Hello Is there someone who might be able to help me in relation to a london visa:

Two Questions:

I have just gotten my working visa for Uk and I intend to travel to the UK early March. The problem is that I am travelling with my elderly mother who is going to visit her brother in london. I am aware that she does not need a visa as she has an Australian Passport. My concern is that due to the fact that we are both travelling together and on different visas. This may be a bit suspicious as I am her only child. Can someone shed light on this situation. We are both citizens of Australia.

Second Question: My mother is also a heart patient. Can anyone kindly shed any light on the fact of what if any access to medical facilities she may have whilst visiting the UK.

Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 12:03 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London Visa Issues

You should buy some travel medical insurance for your Mom, they would still see her in the ER without, but better safe than sorry. No idea about the visa thing, sorry.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 1:38 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London Visa Issues

Australian citizens do not need a visa to enter the UK as a tourist but Immigration will want to know she is a genuine visitor and intends to return home.