Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

London K1 Interview- December 8th - anyone??

London K1 Interview- December 8th - anyone??

Old Dec 9th 2003, 6:32 am
early 30's member

bigcarper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: London K1 Interview- December 8th - anyone??

Originally posted by Lara45
Oh I dont think I could have left without that visa! - London do seem very quick though -wouldn't be surprised if it does arrive in the post tomorrow! Out of curiosity - what sort of questions were you asked?
It was a breeze really, Asked how we met, what work she did, what I did for a living, how many times she had been to the UK,. Had I met her parents. The officer also open a packet which contained photos that Lorie had sent to the TSC with our petition. The interview took no longer than 10 mins.
regards
Lee
Old Dec 9th 2003, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Lara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by bigcarper
It was a breeze really, Asked how we met, what work she did, what I did for a living, how many times she had been to the UK,. Had I met her parents. The officer also open a packet which contained photos that Lorie had sent to the TSC with our petition. The interview took no longer than 10 mins.
regards
Lee

Thanks for your reply - Im just getting more and more nervous as the day approaches
Old Dec 9th 2003, 8:34 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Lara45
...Im just getting more and more nervous as the day approaches
Lara,

You only need to be nervous if you don't have all the paperwork or if you're intending to lie! Honestly, like Kim said re. Steve's interview, it's a breeze, I kid you not!

And congratulations Lee! That sucks, being held up cos of the celebrations though. Funny, cos Bruce and I saw the rugby squad being paraded through the streets of London, on tv, and thanked God that my interview had been held the week before!!

Best wishes

Tam
Old Dec 9th 2003, 11:05 am
Tony Leach

Ay it be a good appointment, sturdy and strong.

It'll get you your visa aright!!

Just wrap up warm, its cold outside the doctors office.

Enjoy and best of luck

--
Tony

'Ad Astra Per Aspera'
'A Rough Road Leads To The Stars'

Cheltenham, UK

Old Dec 9th 2003, 11:40 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Tony Leach
Just wrap up warm, its cold outside the doctors office.
And downright bloody wet sometimes!
YUCK!!! How I hate the rain!
And, naturally, it rained on the morning, no, in fact, ALL bloody day on the day of my interview! Typical!!
That horrible, steady drip, drip, drip that I so despise!

Give me just the cold anyday!!