Reload this Page >

London interview wait time

London interview wait time

Old Jan 6th 2011, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

Angelheart1962 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question London interview wait time

Hi All

Does anyone know how long the current wait is at London for a CR-1 visa interview? My case is at NVC, all fees paid and waiting to be forwarded to embassy.
Was hoping for end Jan or beginning Feb interview. Is this realistsic?

Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 6th 2011, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London interview wait time

Originally Posted by Angelheart1962
Hi All

Does anyone know how long the current wait is at London for a CR-1 visa interview? My case is at NVC, all fees paid and waiting to be forwarded to embassy.
Was hoping for end Jan or beginning Feb interview. Is this realistsic?

Thanks in advance.
Once all the fee's are paid and the NVC has your paperwork they do their checks etc, once this is done you get Case Complete (you can check on line the status.) Once you have Case Complete, the NVC will schedule an interview it is usually a month to 6 weeks from Case Complete.
Old Jan 6th 2011, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks tracym....is that where you sign in to the payment page on the NVC website and it says 'Sign in Failed'? It's said that for a few days now and I called NVC and they said it hasnt been sent to the embassy yet.
Old Jan 6th 2011, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angelheart1962
Thanks tracym....is that where you sign in to the payment page on the NVC website and it says 'Sign in Failed'? It's said that for a few days now and I called NVC and they said it hasnt been sent to the embassy yet.
I cant remember the exact wording but you just have to sit tight and wait, I called the NVC once a week and eventually someone told me I had case Complete a few days later the interview appointment came through.
Old Jan 6th 2011, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Ok, thanks traceym