london embassy,

Old Nov 22nd 2006, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

texasnatt is a name known to alltexasnatt is a name known to alltexasnatt is a name known to alltexasnatt is a name known to alltexasnatt is a name known to alltexasnatt is a name known to alltexasnatt is a name known to alltexasnatt is a name known to alltexasnatt is a name known to alltexasnatt is a name known to alltexasnatt is a name known to all
Default london embassy,

guys,
we're at the london embassy on monday (27th november) at 10am,
i've read loads of posts regarding waiting time etc. which isn't a problem as we're staying in london on sunday and monday night,
my question is,,,,,how soon do you get your passports back???????
we need to get to houston ASAP as my wifes employer needs her really bad, she was supposed to start work on october 1st but due to a processing delay everything was moved back,

my wife is (hopefully) getting an H1B and me and my daughter an H4,

we'd like to ge before the end of next week,,,,

thanks,
natt
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 2:24 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: london embassy,

It comes back by courier ..you will pay for that at the consulate ...
Usually 1-4 days ......
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

texasnatt is a name known to alltexasnatt is a name known to alltexasnatt is a name known to alltexasnatt is a name known to alltexasnatt is a name known to alltexasnatt is a name known to alltexasnatt is a name known to alltexasnatt is a name known to alltexasnatt is a name known to alltexasnatt is a name known to alltexasnatt is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ray
It comes back by courier ..you will pay for that at the consulate ...
Usually 1-4 days ......
1 to 4 days,,,,woo hoo,
that sounds great,
known my luck it will be 2 months,

thanks,
natt
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

DEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by texasnatt
1 to 4 days,,,,woo hoo,
that sounds great,
known my luck it will be 2 months,

thanks,
natt
I had my interview on a Wednesday, and had my passport back on Friday! It was all in the same week!

I went for a H1B too!
Old Nov 29th 2006, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DEE_UK
I had my interview on a Wednesday, and had my passport back on Friday! It was all in the same week!

I went for a H1B too!

just got back from the embassy (appointment was monday),
we stood outside for 2 1/2 hours, freezing cold and drizzle,
went inside, handed papers over and did fingerprints, about 1 minute,
sat back down for 2 hours,
got called up again, 3 questions (2 minutes) and hey presto,

hoping the pasports will come back today or tomorrow,
good luck guys,
later,
natt
Old Nov 29th 2006, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

DEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant future

just got back from the embassy (appointment was monday),
we stood outside for 2 1/2 hours, freezing cold and drizzle,
went inside, handed papers over and did fingerprints, about 1 minute,
sat back down for 2 hours,
got called up again, 3 questions (2 minutes) and hey presto,

hoping the pasports will come back today or tomorrow,
good luck guys,
later,
natt
I only waited 10 minutes or so outside, because I was early! It was a 12:45 appointment. They only let you in 15 minutes before your time. There were only a handful of people waiting outside. Inside, I waited 15 mins before the fingerprinting. Then, I waited 1.5 hours (maybe 2 the most) for my interview. The gentleman did not ask me anything during the interview! When he said "Your visa is ganted" (or did he use the word "issued"?) I said "Thank you"... His reply was, "Thats my job!".

Hopefully, you'll receive your passports soon.
Old Nov 29th 2006, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

our appointment was 10am,
we went early, planning on having a coffee nearby and going for 9.30am but noticed the queue was huge so we joined it at 9am,
we finally got in at 11.30am,

did they text you to say they had despatched your passports????

natt
Old Nov 29th 2006, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: london embassy,

did they text you to say they had despatched your passports????

natt
Yes they did!
Old Nov 30th 2006, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

woo hoo,

i got a text last night,

the passports have just arrived,
booked the flights for monday,,,
now i'm REALLY excited,,,
thanks,
natt