Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

LND Number received by email next steps

LND Number received by email next steps

Old Jul 7th 2017, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

suze2016 has a reputation beyond reputesuze2016 has a reputation beyond reputesuze2016 has a reputation beyond reputesuze2016 has a reputation beyond reputesuze2016 has a reputation beyond reputesuze2016 has a reputation beyond reputesuze2016 has a reputation beyond reputesuze2016 has a reputation beyond reputesuze2016 has a reputation beyond reputesuze2016 has a reputation beyond reputesuze2016 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile LND Number received by email next steps

Hi All

I am part way through the CR-1 spouse visa application. My husband is the USC I am a UKC.
we are going via the London DCF route as both in the UK

We received our Notice of Approval for I-130 in May. The LND and letter did not arrive in post so after 7 weeks wait we contacted embassy, today they advised that it was posted on 18th May so has unfortunately been lost in the post.

They did however send us the LND in the email with a link to the following site and to follow the instructions:
https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/famil...how-to-apply-2

Do i need to go through selecting an agent and paying fees? or do I just submit the DS-260 form? (by starting the application process) as yet I have not clicked start.

I have just booked the medical for 21st July already as just needed the LND number for this.

We already have all the documentation needed for the Affidavit of Support, and all the medical appointment documents so am looking to book an interview asap.

any help is appreciated! I do not want to make an error now we are this far along in the process!

Many thanks in advance!
Old Jul 7th 2017, 8:11 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LND Number received by email next steps

Originally Posted by suze2016
Do i need to go through selecting an agent and paying fees?
I don't see anything about that on the page you referenced. There's a reason for that!

... or do I just submit the DS-260 form? (by starting the application process) as yet I have not clicked start.
The page you referenced seems to be correct. Follow the instructions.

I do not want to make an error now we are this far along in the process!
You seem well able to read and follow instructions! I suggest you trust yourself a bit more... you're doing fine.

Ian