Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Little OT again: fiancé coming over - I hope

Little OT again: fiancé coming over - I hope

Old Apr 28th 2005, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Little OT again: fiancé coming over - I hope

*more cookies for the mods*

Well, my fiancé and his mom+sis+niece+sis' friend are supposed to get on a plane over here tomorrow, in the late afternoon. I say 'supposed', because we've had such bad luck with our travels the past few times. We've both gotten stuck, barely made connections while all luggage stayed behind, got diverted for unscheduled stops... all things that we definitely won't miss once me and the kidlet are safe over in the US in a few months.

They have an hour to make their connection. I checked the flight status of the first flight for the past 2 days and it's always LATE. Like arriving 20-25 minutes before departure of the connecting flight.

Please send all good vibes, prayers -anything that you can spare- our way.... It would just break my heart to see our kiddo cry again like in December, when he got delayed a day. For a 6 year old one day is such a huge blow... and sorry, but when my baby hurts, I hurt. I personally can deal with a day, wouldn't be fun but I can handle it.
Of course now that it's too late I realize that I should have told the kidlet that he's arriving on Sunday instead of Saturday... why couldn't I have thought of that before?

Sorry for the whine... anyone want some cheese with it... lol. Hopefully I can report back with good news tomorrow night....

Elaine (<--- in a very unusual fragile mood)

Old Apr 28th 2005, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

sea_dave is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Little OT again: fiancé coming over - I hope

Originally Posted by HunterGreen
*more cookies for the mods*

Well, my fiancé and his mom+sis+niece+sis' friend are supposed to get on a plane over here tomorrow, in the late afternoon. I say 'supposed', because we've had such bad luck with our travels the past few times. We've both gotten stuck, barely made connections while all luggage stayed behind, got diverted for unscheduled stops... all things that we definitely won't miss once me and the kidlet are safe over in the US in a few months.

They have an hour to make their connection. I checked the flight status of the first flight for the past 2 days and it's always LATE. Like arriving 20-25 minutes before departure of the connecting flight.

Please send all good vibes, prayers -anything that you can spare- our way.... It would just break my heart to see our kiddo cry again like in December, when he got delayed a day. For a 6 year old one day is such a huge blow... and sorry, but when my baby hurts, I hurt. I personally can deal with a day, wouldn't be fun but I can handle it.
Of course now that it's too late I realize that I should have told the kidlet that he's arriving on Sunday instead of Saturday... why couldn't I have thought of that before?

Sorry for the whine... anyone want some cheese with it... lol. Hopefully I can report back with good news tomorrow night....

Elaine (<--- in a very unusual fragile mood)

thats great they are coming