Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Kadijah/Patty...question for you

Kadijah/Patty...question for you

Old Aug 10th 2004, 6:51 pm
GreenCard Holder

NKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant future
Default Kadijah/Patty...question for you

Hey Patty,

I have a question for you. I can't recall whether Abdo came on K-3 or if you did DCF. At any rate, I wanted to ask if you know whether or not the Milwaukee office accepts AOS applications before the approval of the I-130? We'd like to apply ASAP if they do. I unfortunately don't have time to sit in line to ask one question....so I was wondering if you guys could ask the next time you stop in there?

Shukran

Na'imah
Old Aug 10th 2004, 11:22 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kadijah/Patty...question for you

Originally Posted by NKA418
Hey Patty,

I have a question for you. I can't recall whether Abdo came on K-3 or if you did DCF. At any rate, I wanted to ask if you know whether or not the Milwaukee office accepts AOS applications before the approval of the I-130? We'd like to apply ASAP if they do. I unfortunately don't have time to sit in line to ask one question....so I was wondering if you guys could ask the next time you stop in there?

Shukran

Na'imah
Hi Na'imah,

Patty forgot her password to this site, so until she comes up with a new name and joins again, she won't see your question. Do you have her email or phone number to get in touch with her? If not, I'll ask her to contact you, if she has your email and/or number. I talk to her regularly.

Abdo came in on a K-3 visa, by the way. And she's been talking about filing for his AOS, but their I-130 is already approved.

Anyway, I'll pass on your message.

ma salaama,
Rene
Old Aug 11th 2004, 12:24 am
GreenCard Holder

NKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Hi Na'imah,

Patty forgot her password to this site, so until she comes up with a new name and joins again, she won't see your question. Do you have her email or phone number to get in touch with her? If not, I'll ask her to contact you, if she has your email and/or number. I talk to her regularly.

Abdo came in on a K-3 visa, by the way. And she's been talking about filing for his AOS, but their I-130 is already approved.

Anyway, I'll pass on your message.

ma salaama,
Rene
Hey Rene,
Yeah I have her number. I'll call her. I knew that it was something like that. I remember something about an approved I-130, but I was toooooooo lazy to browse through the message board to find it, lol. If they're going to file AOS perhaps they can still ask our question when they go. Hopefully our petition will be approved soon so we won't have to worry about that.

Na'imah
Old Aug 11th 2004, 1:40 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NKA418
Hey Rene,
Yeah I have her number. I'll call her. I knew that it was something like that. I remember something about an approved I-130, but I was toooooooo lazy to browse through the message board to find it, lol. If they're going to file AOS perhaps they can still ask our question when they go. Hopefully our petition will be approved soon so we won't have to worry about that.

Na'imah
I'm not sure if Patty is planning to walk in to drop off the AOS or not. I kind of doubt it. They'll probably mail it in. The only time I can think of her asking is if they go in to see about getting Abdo's NOA for the EAD which they've never received.

Tell her I said Hi when you talk to her!
Rene