k3 visa vs i_130

Old Mar 19th 2003, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

pourya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default k3 visa vs i_130

hi every body ; i have filled form i130 7 months ago and INS processing are supposed to be finished very soon ; ; i just thinking that if i have better go for k3_visa ;beacuse i heard that emabassy waiting list for imigrant visa is so long ; thanx before
Old Mar 19th 2003, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Black Label is an unknown quantity at this point

you could have had the k-3 visa by now if you filed it then..anyways..rest is up to you.
Old Mar 19th 2003, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

claudia13839 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I DEFINETLY WOULD...

Originally posted by pourya
hi every body ; i have filled form i130 7 months ago and INS processing are supposed to be finished very soon ; ; i just thinking that if i have better go for k3_visa ;beacuse i heard that emabassy waiting list for imigrant visa is so long ; thanx before

SHOULD OF, COULD OF...

You can still file the I-129F for the K3. I certainly would if I were you, especially since MSC is giving out approvals in 2-3 months lately!!!

In addition, my I-130 has been filed since 10-1-02, no news from VSC. As a matter of fact, VSC has not updated the I-130 processing times since I've been checking which has been over 5 months!!! But guess what, my husband already has his K3 visa in hand. And to think I would still be waiting for the I-130 approval!

Good luck!

~Claudia