K3 process

Old Dec 14th 2001, 2:55 am
Christina Licona

Hi everyone. First of all let me say what a help the internet has been thru this
whole process. Thanks to everyone who has asked and answered questions. It helps. My
situation is that I have filed for the I-130, received the receipt (NOA
1) and used a copy of that to send in for the K3 application and have now received my
receipt (NOA 1) for the K3. What's next? Is there something I need to be doing to
keep this process going as fast as possible or is this the part (again ;o) ) that
I need to just wait for the next NOA? My husband is from Mexico. The other
question or request is that if there is anyone who has applied for the K3 and
needs to have the interview thru Ciudad Juarez, where are you in the process, or
if you have already had the interveiw please tell me your experiences. Thank you
again. You all are great. Christina

Old Dec 16th 2001, 12:41 am
Steve Hubbard

There is no interview when a K-3 is filed...

Old Dec 17th 2001, 12:47 am
Christina Licona

I may not have made my question very clear. Let me rephrase. I have already filed for
the k3 visa and have received the first notice that it is in process. It is my
understanding that my husband will eventually need to go for an interveiw to receive
his k3 visa. My question is, has anyone had this interview at Ciudad Juarez? What
were your experiences? And Now that I have received my first NOA, is there something
I need to do with the 1st NOA receipt (as we did with the first NOA from the I-130)?
Thanks. )

>