Every body my wife got k3 visa & she is here with me now,
any body tell me which application i have to fill now,i will
really appeciate that ........

Good luck to every body

Regards
Robert
Old Aug 30th 2003, 12:39 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: k3 help

Originally posted by ndrobert
Hi,
Every body my wife got k3 visa & she is here with me now,
any body tell me which application i have to fill now,i will
really appeciate that ........

Good luck to every body

Regards
Robert
She can apply for the employment authorization document (EAD) by filing I-765 with the requisite fee and photos and attachments at the same address you used to file her I-129F. Reports are that she will be receiving the fingerprint appointment in a few weeks from filing and have the EAD card in her hands in about 2 months.

As for filing for AOS, that depends on your local BCIS office. Some will not allow filing until the I-130 has been approved. If that is the case with your BCIS office, then you do nothing until the I-130 is approved and then you will file the I-485 and I-864 for her adjustment of status. Or she could opt to return home and complete the process at the US Consulate.

Rete