Wikiposts

K1 Visa Approved!

Old Mar 5th 2010, 2:14 pm
Questy Questionson

agentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K1 Visa Approved!

Originally Posted by jeepgirluk
My K1 visa was approved today. We are due to leave on 22nd March! I will do a write up in a bit when I've stopped running round my living room like a giddy chicken.
congrats! where in NY will you be?
Old Mar 5th 2010, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

cheshireman will become famous soon enough

Hi Agentpeppermint

The answer to your question of where I will be is Tobyhanna, Mt Pocono, PA.

Did you say you will be in NY.?

Each time i Have been I went M/cr to JFK.

But My next flight I will go M/cr to Philly mainly because the codeshare flight doesnt run now that I went on last year.

Plus its equi-distant from either airport, 2 hr drive.

Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by agentpeppermint
congrats! where in NY will you be?
I'll be in Corinth to start with which is between Saratoga and Lake Luzerne. We booked our flights yesterday. I am so excited!!!
Old Mar 6th 2010, 8:31 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

My K1 visa was approved today. We are due to leave on 22nd March! I will do a write up in a bit when I've stopped running round my living room like a giddy chicken.
Congratulations and all the best for your new adventure
Old Mar 6th 2010, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

EddieIp is just really niceEddieIp is just really niceEddieIp is just really niceEddieIp is just really niceEddieIp is just really niceEddieIp is just really niceEddieIp is just really niceEddieIp is just really nice

Congrats!!!

Must've been in the same waiting hall as you. Waited for so long for the I-XXX to come up on the notification screen, almost lost hope!

Had my visa approved around lunch time before heading to the DX courier desk to pay more money.
Old Mar 7th 2010, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

jeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of lightjeepgirluk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by EddieIp
Congrats!!!

Must've been in the same waiting hall as you. Waited for so long for the I-XXX to come up on the notification screen, almost lost hope!

Had my visa approved around lunch time before heading to the DX courier desk to pay more money.
Congratulations to you! It is a great feeling. It's also a very small world. Best of luck to you
Old Mar 7th 2010, 8:05 am
N.Ireland / NJ

Chrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud ofChrissie85 has much to be proud of

YAY!!! Congratulations!!!
Old Mar 7th 2010, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

EddieIp is just really niceEddieIp is just really niceEddieIp is just really niceEddieIp is just really niceEddieIp is just really niceEddieIp is just really niceEddieIp is just really niceEddieIp is just really nice

All too exciting times....

If you don't mind me asking, are/have you purchased a plane ticket yet? Which are you looking to go for? single or return?
Old Mar 7th 2010, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

All too exciting times....

If you don't mind me asking, are/have you purchased a plane ticket yet? Which are you looking to go for? single or return?
Our flights are booked. We booked returns as they were cheaper than singles.
Old Mar 8th 2010, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

BubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleChog has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations.
Lx
Old Mar 8th 2010, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Congratulations to you! It is a great feeling. It's also a very small world. Best of luck to you
Awesome. Decided to go single in the end as didn't know when I will return to London.

Good luck on everything and hope the move goes really well. The days are counting down...
Old Mar 8th 2010, 10:12 am
Questy Questionson

agentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond reputeagentpeppermint has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheshireman
Hi Agentpeppermint

The answer to your question of where I will be is Tobyhanna, Mt Pocono, PA.

Did you say you will be in NY.?

Each time i Have been I went M/cr to JFK.

But My next flight I will go M/cr to Philly mainly because the codeshare flight doesnt run now that I went on last year.

Plus its equi-distant from either airport, 2 hr drive.

I was in NY, I moved to Montana last July...Man to Philly is a nice flight, I've done it twice, once to UK and once Back on a BIG US Airways Jumbo, comfy flight, little to no turbulance. PA is a nice state, I lived there back in the day! Have a great flight and WELCOME TO AMERICA!
Old Mar 8th 2010, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ja5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of light

from manchester it always seems to work out cheaper to go through amsterdam so i end up going man-ams-jfk since my fiancee is living in brooklyn right now, it's never cost me more than £350......then again i've managed to get one of my friends a flight from man-sfo with a lay over in nj for only £350......i was kinda pist because 4 days earlier i booked 2 flights on almost the same path and it was £450 each good luck with the move!
Old Mar 8th 2010, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Awesome. Decided to go single in the end as didn't know when I will return to London.

Good luck on everything and hope the move goes really well. The days are counting down...
We are not returning to London but singles were $400 more each. We will cancel the return portion once we arrive.

Thank you. I love counting down days to a flight, especially this one as we're not coming back
Old Mar 8th 2010, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ja5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of light

i spoke to someone from netflights on the phone a few months ago asking about booking singles and stuff and she told me i should book a return as it's cheaper but i shouldn't tell the airline that i'm not going back as they can refuse to take you......she also told me not to call them and cancel because alot of airlines have a cancelation charge, if you just miss check in then as far as they know you've missed your flight and there isn't anything they can do about that......or book your return date for about 10 months away and maybe you can use it if you wanna head back for any reason.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.