Wikiposts

K1 Next Step

Old Dec 17th 2009, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

Fatmike85 will become famous soon enoughFatmike85 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: K1 Next Step

Originally Posted by YouWantFriesWithThat
Yw

Some more info for you about the medical http://london.usembassy.gov/cons_new...v/medexam.html

Re the forms -

Complete:

1 x Form DS-230-Part 1 Signed
1 x Form DS-157K Unsigned
2 X Form DS-156 Unsigned (two copies of the form that is generated online)
2 x Form DS-157 Unsigned

Note: With the DS-156 you need two copies, not two separate forms - each time you complete a DS-156 online it generates a unique barcode. So, complete one and copy it.

http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_new...rocessing.html
excellent! Thanks folks! An original photo on each DS-156?
Old Dec 17th 2009, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

YouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond reputeYouWantFriesWithThat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fatmike85
excellent! Thanks folks! An original photo on each DS-156?
No, take them to the interview with you.
Old Dec 18th 2009, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

mystasia is just really nicemystasia is just really nicemystasia is just really nicemystasia is just really nicemystasia is just really nicemystasia is just really nicemystasia is just really nicemystasia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fatmike85
Can I ask you a question? Did you just book the medical when you received I-129F approval? I thought I read you needed your interview date before that could be booked. I am currently at the same stage, maybe a little behind you. I have all the pack 3 forms filled out, most of the supporting evidence and need to get the medical sorted, but I stalled a bit on the check list as it asked for the date of the medical.

On a thread I started someone suggested just putting down any date, one that I wanted, but it seems to be the case that I can book it without having my interview date? Is this correct?
We did actually book the Medical with out having recieved a letter from the Embassy in London. Though the letter I got on my end here in the US had our case number on it, so Chris used that to give to Knightsbridge when calling to make the appointment.