K1-Interview Date - Woohoo!!

Wikiposts

K1-Interview Date - Woohoo!!

Old Mar 16th 2004, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

WiAnSiempre is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K1-Interview Date - Woohoo!!

Hi all,

I called the embassy this morning and they gave me William's interview date - April 19th - Woo hooo! I'm sooo excited. I wanted it sooner, but I guess I can wait another month I'm so relieved atleast now we have a date to count down to. I'm going to buy my airline ticket to Peru now. I'm going to be there for the interview. Yeah, yeah!

Going to count out my vitamins now

For those still waiting - hang in there, it WILL happen! and thanks for everyone's great support here.

Angela
Old Mar 16th 2004, 1:51 am
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: K1-Interview Date - Woohoo!!

exellent news...good luck to you..
Old Mar 16th 2004, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

MarDae will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by WiAnSiempre
Hi all,

I called the embassy this morning and they gave me William's interview date - April 19th - Woo hooo! I'm sooo excited. I wanted it sooner, but I guess I can wait another month I'm so relieved atleast now we have a date to count down to. I'm going to buy my airline ticket to Peru now. I'm going to be there for the interview. Yeah, yeah!

For those still waiting - hang in there, it WILL happen! and thanks for everyone's great support here.

Angela

That's awesome!! Congratulations. Use the time between now and the interview to double, triple and quadruple check you have everything (he has everything) in order for the interview so it will be smooth sailing!!! It won't be long now!!!!

MarDae
Old Mar 16th 2004, 2:16 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Angela
Guess I started a trend with the vitamin thing!

Congratulations, Angela.....it's going to go quickly now!

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink
Old Mar 16th 2004, 2:53 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Angela!! That's great news!!

Rene
Old Mar 16th 2004, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's wonderful news!! I'm so happy for you two!! It's a great feeling isn't it?

Lily,
Old Mar 16th 2004, 3:10 am
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough

Wooot Wooot Wooot!

Congratulations. All the best on the interview!

James
Old Mar 16th 2004, 4:31 am
BE Enthusiast

anyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really niceanyone4tea is just really nice

Originally posted by SecretGarden
Guess I started a trend with the vitamin thing!

Congratulations, Angela.....it's going to go quickly now!

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink

SecretGarden - yes, you did! I did the same when my fiance came over to see me recently!

Congrats Angela!

Kath
Old Mar 16th 2004, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone

To SG- Yes, you started the vitamin trend It does help.

To Mardae - Thanks, I believe we have everything ready for his interview - I think I'm going to do another I-134 though because the last one I sent him is from December and I want to have a more recent one. That's it though - we have everything else.

Thanks to everyone - it is a great feeling! Now I just need to make arrangements for my son and where he's going to stay while I'm gone

Cheers,
Angela
Old Mar 16th 2004, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats
Old Mar 16th 2004, 7:24 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Angela
Oh my gosh Angela!!

That is SO awesome!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

:PARTY: :PARTY:
William's interview date is the same day of my sister's fave singer Birthday!!. Luis Miguel.. I am sure your fiancee knows who he is
Old Mar 16th 2004, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Excellent news Angela!

It might be a month away, but it gives plenty of time to ensure that everything is in order. Anyway, this last month of waiting for you will just fly!

Have a safe trip to Peru and I look forward to hearing all about your positive interview experience.

Good luck
Old Mar 16th 2004, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Oh my gosh Angela!!

That is SO awesome!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

:PARTY: :PARTY:
William's interview date is the same day of my sister's fave singer Birthday!!. Luis Miguel.. I am sure your fiancee knows who he is

Thanks Hyper - hey maybe that will be good luck I'll ask William if he knows this singer. He probably does - he loves music.

Chao,
Angela
Old Mar 17th 2004, 9:09 am
Welsh Wife

JohnCindy is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

Angela

Gosh I remember that wonderful feeling congrates to the both of you and best wishes at the interview!!
Cindy
Old Mar 17th 2004, 9:10 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Hyper - hey maybe that will be good luck I'll ask William if he knows this singer. He probably does - he loves music.

Chao,
Angela

Let me know!!
and again CONGRATULATIONS!!