K1 Fiance Visa

Old Nov 6th 2003, 12:10 pm
Just Joined

Rhiannon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K1 Fiance Visa

I am currently filling in my Biographical Information for the petition for a K1 Visa, and there are not enough lines for all the addresses I have lived at during the last five years, as I have been working in various countries. ANy suggestions on what I should do?
Old Nov 6th 2003, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of
Default Re: K1 Fiance Visa

Originally posted by Rhiannon
I am currently filling in my Biographical Information for the petition for a K1 Visa, and there are not enough lines for all the addresses I have lived at during the last five years, as I have been working in various countries. ANy suggestions on what I should do?
Usually you provide the information on a separate sheet which you attach to the original form.

When I did this, I made sure that all details of the form it related to were shown (i.e. G-325A), details of the question/number to which you are providing extra information about and your details - Full Name, etc. in case it gets separated from the original form.

Which Service Center are you going through?

Good luck!

PS. Try not to move too much while going through the K1 process as I hear the BCIS (USCIS?) are not too good at changing their records and keeping them up to date
Old Nov 6th 2003, 2:17 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for that. That's what I thought I'd do, but I wasn't sure if they'd appreciate any additional sheets, I also thought it may slow things down a little.
I'm not actually moving again after filling the forms in, but thanks for that anyway.
I am British. My fiancee is from Michigan and I believe we are going through Nebraska Service Centre.

Originally posted by Karen D
Usually you provide the information on a separate sheet which you attach to the original form.

When I did this, I made sure that all details of the form it related to were shown (i.e. G-325A), details of the question/number to which you are providing extra information about and your details - Full Name, etc. in case it gets separated from the original form.

Which Service Center are you going through?

Good luck!

PS. Try not to move too much while going through the K1 process as I hear the BCIS (USCIS?) are not too good at changing their records and keeping them up to date
Old Nov 6th 2003, 2:21 pm
Just Joined

What format did you give the additional sheets? Did you create a table and give each column headers etc as in the original form?
Old Nov 6th 2003, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Thanks for that. That's what I thought I'd do, but I wasn't sure if they'd appreciate any additional sheets, I also thought it may slow things down a little.
I'm not actually moving again after filling the forms in, but thanks for that anyway.
I am British. My fiancee is from Michigan and I believe we are going through Nebraska Service Centre.
I can't see any advice re: extra sheets with the G-325A, but this is what they request when you need to provide further information on other forms.

I find that most of the boxes are not big enough anyway!

Wishing you a speedy timeframe with Nebraska
Old Nov 6th 2003, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

What format did you give the additional sheets? Did you create a table and give each column headers etc as in the original form?
I provided extra info with my DS-230 form (needed later in the K1 process). I created a table and laid it out exactly as they had on the actual form (same column headers, etc.), then filled it in.
Old Nov 6th 2003, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

Thanks again. None of the boxes are big enough. Addresses don't fit and there aren't enuogh lines!!
Old Nov 6th 2003, 3:16 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again. None of the boxes are big enough. Addresses don't fit and there aren't enuogh lines!!
I'm having the same problem filling out some Packet 3 forms for my fiance. It's asking for his siblings full names. The line to write on is about 1 inch long, and their names are about 3 inches long, printed small. LOL

I'm going to make an extra sheet that looks like a table, in the exact format they have it on the form.

Best Wishes,
Rene
p.s. I just looked at which form it is, and it's a form specific to my situation. It's called "Iranian Non-Immigrant Visa Supplementary Form". Sheesh! Does anyone else have a form like this for their particular nationality??
Old Nov 6th 2003, 6:26 pm
Andy Westmoreland

"Rhiannon" <member@british_expats.com> wrote :
    > I am British. My fiancee is from Michigan and I believe we are going
    > through Nebraska Service Centre.

Join the club. On all three counts.
GB-2-MI seems to be the way to go

Andy