Reload this Page >

K1 Delays at London Embassy?

K1 Delays at London Embassy?

Old Oct 5th 2004, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

Minty will become famous soon enoughMinty will become famous soon enough
Default K1 Delays at London Embassy?

Hi

I was wondering if anyone else has been waiting to here from London Embassy. My K1 case was transferred there on August 24th but as yet I have heard nothing from them. How long is a normal wait before you hear something? Anyone else experiencing delays?

Minty
Old Oct 5th 2004, 7:48 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K1 Delays at London Embassy?

Originally Posted by Minty
Hi

I was wondering if anyone else has been waiting to here from London Embassy. My K1 case was transferred there on August 24th but as yet I have heard nothing from them. How long is a normal wait before you hear something? Anyone else experiencing delays?

Minty
It's been a while since I had my K1 interview at the London Embassy, but this is what my timeline looks like (in case it'll help you at all):

January 7, 2003: I-129F package sent to TSC
January 10, 2003: NOA1
June 12, 2003: NOA2 (153 days)
July 7, 2003: Packet 3 from London Embassy
August 6, 2003: Packet 4 from London Embassy
August 29, 2003: Visa interview & medical, visa approved
Old Oct 5th 2004, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

cew602 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Minty
It took my fiance about two weeks after sending the immigration packets to the embassy to get his interview date. I tried emailing them several times and did not get a response but he finally got the packet in the mail on 9/24 with a 11/12 interview date.
Old Oct 5th 2004, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Minty
Minty, if you haven't done so already, you should email London at [email protected]. Give them the case number that the NVC assigned to your petition and they can tell you if they have received it, and if they have sent the Packet 3 forms to you yet. They may have already sent you the Packet, but it could have been lost in the mail.

Once our K1 petition was forwarded to London, I think my (now) husband received his Packet 3 forms within 10 days.

Good luck!
Old Oct 5th 2004, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

Minty will become famous soon enoughMinty will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
Minty, if you haven't done so already, you should email London at [email protected]. Give them the case number that the NVC assigned to your petition and they can tell you if they have received it, and if they have sent the Packet 3 forms to you yet. They may have already sent you the Packet, but it could have been lost in the mail.

Once our K1 petition was forwarded to London, I think my (now) husband received his Packet 3 forms within 10 days.

Good luck!
Thanks for this. I will email them right now!!!

Minty