Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

K1 Appointment cancelled

K1 Appointment cancelled

Old Aug 3rd 2010, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

uknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud of
Default K1 Appointment cancelled

Hi all,

This is my first post been going through the K1 visa process for nearly a year now Just wondering if anyone has had the same problem as me or if they have an idea why this would happen. I received my visa appointment for my interview at the US embassy in London on June 16th for an appointment on 23rd August, today have received another letter stating that my interview has been moved to the 16th September. Has this happened to anyone else, any ideas on reasons why this would happen ( hopefully the paperwork is right ) Just wondering if neone has any ideas on this was looking forward to leaving and seeing my fiancee again .
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 4:24 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K1 Appointment cancelled

Originally Posted by uknobby
Hi all,

This is my first post been going through the K1 visa process for nearly a year now Just wondering if anyone has had the same problem as me or if they have an idea why this would happen. I received my visa appointment for my interview at the US embassy in London on June 16th for an appointment on 23rd August, today have received another letter stating that my interview has been moved to the 16th September. Has this happened to anyone else, any ideas on reasons why this would happen ( hopefully the paperwork is right ) Just wondering if neone has any ideas on this was looking forward to leaving and seeing my fiancee again .
Yes, this kind of thing happens from time to time. Possible reasons for changing your interview date could be: It was discovered that your interviewing officer will be on vacation during that time, or that date was already booked up and your appointment was made in error....something along those lines of reasoning.

If there was something wrong with the paperwork, they would be letting you know what else to submit.

I wouldn't worry about the short delay.

Rene
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

uknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud ofuknobby has much to be proud of
Default Re: K1 Appointment cancelled

Thanks for the reply this is what i thought but you know how the old brain starts playing tricks on ya and making you look deeper than you have too Thanks again